generic username

Jul 7, 2008
Mid Michigan
Detector(s) used
ctx3030, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Today yielded 2 Ben's & a Kennedy

stopped at the bank quite a ways outta town while waiting on a old neighbor, asked if they had any halfs on hand and the teller asked the vault manager and she said she had $430..... :BangHead:

thinking she had been dumped on i asked if they were all dropped off at once or what... she said nope she had ordered a box and had quite a few on hand :headbang:

so having only $100 on hand yesterday i got $100's worth and scored a 40%

went back today and bought $160s worth, she asked what i was up to and flat out told her... then brought up the fact that i metal detect as well and told her about a 1862 2 cent i had in my car which i had found down the road, i told her i would go grab it.
so after i brought it back in and showed her (she or none of the other tellers even heard of it) they all thought it was pretty neat.
(of that $160 i got 1 Ben)
So as i was about to leave she said she had a silver dime in her cabinet and said if i had 10 cents on hand she would trade me :notworthy: so i gave her 10 cents and she gave me the 63 dime.

went back again just before closing and grabbed $140 in halves and pulled another Ben

pretty good day all in all :)

Driving home got a ender
end roll.jpg

DSC02833.JPG

found all these within the rolls (sorry for the grainy quality)
anyone on here? just curious
DSC02829.JPG

Upvote 0

sheepdog_tx

Aug 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You got a rosie dime in a half roll? You are lucky ;) Nice find, bennies are very cool.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread