Cadillacpits Jr. Member Joined Sep 28, 2010 Messages 27 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Dec 10, 2010 #1 Picked up 2 boxes today 1st Box = SKUNK 2ND BOX = 1x 1950 benny 1x64 2x68 1x89s Im happy 2 see some 90s!!!!! Now i have to go dump the rest... HH Attachments Clearing Camera 143.webp 35.3 KB · Views: 284 Upvote 0
Picked up 2 boxes today 1st Box = SKUNK 2ND BOX = 1x 1950 benny 1x64 2x68 1x89s Im happy 2 see some 90s!!!!! Now i have to go dump the rest... HH
Diggin-N-Dumps Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Sep 9, 2009 Messages 6,108 Reaction score 3,817 Golden Thread 0 Location Fort Worth,Texas Detector(s) used CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 10, 2010 #2 Hells Bells!!...Thats Great!..I wish i had the damn time to dump my Halves.. And are the 89's worth keeping?..I never even look for them.
Hells Bells!!...Thats Great!..I wish i had the damn time to dump my Halves.. And are the 89's worth keeping?..I never even look for them.
Silverhawk Full Member Joined Oct 6, 2006 Messages 120 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Seattle, WA Detector(s) used Garrett AT PRO, Garrett THD Pinpointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 10, 2010 #3 maybe he meant '69?
Cadillacpits Jr. Member Joined Sep 28, 2010 Messages 27 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Dec 10, 2010 Thread Owner #4 Diggin-N-Dumps said: Hells Bells!!...Thats Great!..I wish i had the damn time to dump my Halves.. And are the 89's worth keeping?..I never even look for them. Click to expand... Circulated not really. I dont get many so any i spot i keep..
Diggin-N-Dumps said: Hells Bells!!...Thats Great!..I wish i had the damn time to dump my Halves.. And are the 89's worth keeping?..I never even look for them. Click to expand... Circulated not really. I dont get many so any i spot i keep..
Cadillacpits Jr. Member Joined Sep 28, 2010 Messages 27 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Dec 10, 2010 Thread Owner #5 I Keep anthing i find with a S mint mark.. Only have 4 so Far
Rich Hartford Silver Member Joined Nov 27, 2008 Messages 4,291 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Dec 10, 2010 #6
CHAINCHOMP Silver Member Joined Mar 27, 2010 Messages 4,386 Reaction score 18 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Springs CO. Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter QS Dec 10, 2010 #7 wow! nice score! keep it up and hh!