What's new

todays 20 boxes

Re: today's 20 boxes

that would be enough to make me take a break for a few months, let some new coins get into the mix.
 
Re: today's 20 boxes

You are a CRH Warrior GoldCop

Darth Walker
 
Re: today's 20 boxes

To bad on today's 20. I'm thinking that there is no strategy ,rhyme, or reason with boxes. It's luck of the draw.
Last week I got stickers on my halves from a pizza joint in PA. that's got to be at least 200 miles from where I live. The teller that orders my coins says that they come from New York or Boston each of which is a bit over 100 miles away.
I don't think that I'm getting my own coins back,although I have never bothered to mark them.
I don't think that you are getting your own coins back either because sometimes you score pretty good on your boxes.
This week I ordered 6 less boxes than last week and got the exact same amount of keepers.
I can't figure it out. One thing for sure is volume is the way to go.
You've had these bad streaks in the past, then all of a sudden you start pulling the silver like crazy.
You are a box hunting warrior. Keep it up.
HH
Rich
 
Re: today's 20 boxes

ugotit22 said:
ouch sorry

Yes, that's way I feel too yeooow 20 Boxes and only TWO (2) %40's that hurts to even thinks about it!
 
Re: today's 20 boxes

Wow, that does hurt. It's a crap shoot, no strategy, just luck of the draw. Don't quit now, your big hit is just around the corner!

HH Mark
 
Re: today's 20 boxes

A LOT of effort for those results, but that is where the "hobby" part of it comes to play.
I've seen your many hits, so you can expect to have some misses. I, too, feel your pain.
- Grizz
 
Re: today's 20 boxes

Owwww. Not to make you feel bad but that is real bad. I think I would be headin on the road or doing some dimes and nickels.

Golden Silver
 
Re: today's 20 boxes

golden silver said:
Owwww. Not to make you feel bad but that is real bad. I think I would be headin on the road or doing some dimes and nickels.

Golden Silver

Sorry to hear that SC.

I'm with GS, branch out to (include) dimes, nickels or cents. I was exclusively a half dollar CRHer until recently; when I "saw the light."

Hang in there.
 
Re: today's 20 boxes

Man, thats rough. It beats getting skunked on those, but that makes me almost not want to start doing boxes. I am still going to try though
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom