What's new

Todays 8 boxes of Halves 12/01/10

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Today's 8 boxes of Halves 12/01/10

Did 8 boxes of halves today,one of which was a skunk box.
Here's the take:

4x WLH
1x Ben
4x 1964 Kennedy
31x 40% Kennedy

Going to split up the keepers with ScoobaSteve.
HH
Rich
 
Upvote 0
Re: Today's 8 boxes of Halves 12/01/10

Nice haul!!!!
 
Re: Today's 8 boxes of Halves 12/01/10

I thought you quit CRH'ing?
 
Re: Today's 8 boxes of Halves 12/01/10

Heck, you get more when you quit than I do looking. ;D nice score!
 
Re: Today's 8 boxes of Halves 12/01/10

You're averaging 5 per box, not bad. I notice things are picking up a bit as we get closer to the holidays.
 
Re: Today's 8 boxes of Halves 12/01/10

guess i need to quit too :tongue3: congrats rich :icon_thumright:
 
Re: Today's 8 boxes of Halves 12/01/10

If I had results like Rich, I'd quit my day job. congrats!
 
Re: Today's 8 boxes of Halves 12/01/10

You always find the Walkers. Cudos! Dang how you do it! Need to rub that "magic" around. :icon_sunny:

apush :read2:
 
Re: Today's 8 boxes of Halves 12/01/10

Sweet score!!!
 
Re: Today's 8 boxes of Halves 12/01/10

Good ratio of WL's and Ben's to overall total. Way to go!! Good Luck. HH

FL Junkman
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom