What's new

Todays 8 Boxes of Halves

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Today's 8 Boxes of Halves

Found another bank that will sell me boxes without a fee,so I picked up 8.
Two of the boxes were skunks.
Here is the take:

4x WLH
27x 1964 Kennedy
46x 40%

77 Keepers
HH
Rich
 
Upvote 0
Re: Today's 8 Boxes of Halves

Rich, nice haul for a silver pirate. Keep up the good work. Jim
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes of Halves

Good to see you back in action Rich, and a pretty sweet haul too. :icon_thumleft:

HH

Nick
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes of Halves

No Frankies?? Better fire that bank! :laughing9:

Nice haul! :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes of Halves

WOW! I'm always amazed at the number of silvers you pull out of boxes. Great Job!
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes of Halves

Oh my dear Lord - Rich, your finds are outstanding!!! You found about my average monthly haul in one week, I mean one sitting!!! :o

Glad you are back in the hunt! :thumbsup:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes of Halves

Nice :thumbsup:
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes of Halves

:headbang: :headbang:

Joad
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes of Halves

Dynamite boxes, Rich. Glad to see you back in the action.
Congrats!
rileyboy
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes of Halves

awesome boxes!!! wow! lots of 90% too! keep it up and hh!
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes of Halves

Glad to see you found another bank Rich. Great totals! :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes of Halves

killer boxes!! I cant believe you got skunked!!! lol
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes of Halves

great score Rich!! And to think you were going to stop coin roll hunting, at one time. keep up the good work and HH.
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes of Halves

Way to go, Rich!!!

I keep getting total skunks...how about letting me have some of that silver???
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes of Halves

That is amazing, I want to find some boxes like that!
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes of Halves

Rich, glad to see that you're posting your finds again! Of course, you never fail to disappoint!

Great job snagging some more silver! :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes of Halves

Not bad at all. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: My last 9 boxes were skunks and then I found 1- 40%er in the 10th box.
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes of Halves

Hi Ho Silver! said:
Not bad at all. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: My last 9 boxes were skunks and then I found 1- 40%er in the 10th box.

this is what my experience with halves have been :/ the fact that youve found more than 2 keepers in 8 boxes is still just amazing to me. I gave up on halves because ive actually found quarters to be pathetically more productive than halves (and theyre easier to dump).
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes of Halves

Okay. Here is the word of the day: "Steady." I have yet to see a single poster that can top Mr. Hartford in terms of consistant keepers. Lady luck (or the goddess of silver) must think you are the cats meow or the dogs bark. Either way, you are "king." :laughing9: Hope all is well upstate. We are beginning to warm up here in Texas. Near the 70s this weekend!

More Happy Silver Hunting for all,
apush :read2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom