What's new

Todays Beach Finds

dadoftwogirls

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2010
Messages
53
Reaction score
39
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Florida
Detector(s) used
Fischer F70
Today's Beach Finds

No bling, but found $6.28 in various unremarkable change. Did find a 50¢ piece which you don't find to often anymore. Back out tomorrow on low tide to see about finding a ring or two on a good tip.
 

Attachments

  • image-2637537240.webp
    image-2637537240.webp
    70.8 KB · Views: 262
Upvote 0
Nice finds. However this is JW Fisher, a PI forum. You want Fisher Labs or Beach and Shallow water. :occasion14:
 
Congrats on the clad. It is so sanded in on NE end I only had 4-5 signals in 2 hours yesterday.
 
7-14-2014 a.m. @ Delray Beach2.webp

A neat Disney Pixar Sheriff Car and several quarters today. Better than nothing considering the sanded condition.
 
Nice finds I found a 50 cent piece my last hunt out. I heard it runs in threes so someone else on the forum will find one 8-)
 
Nice finds I found a 50 cent piece my last hunt out. I heard it runs in threes so someone else on the forum will find one 8-)

That's cool. The view was also great today. HH
7-14-2014 a.m. @ Delray Beach.webp
 
Njce bunch of change ..Good hunt...
 
Great clad count, DOTG.

I like that 50cent piece; haven't found one in a couple of years

Lorraine
 
Older coins starting to pop up the past 2 days. More '60's Quarters today. Different beach, similar results...

7-15-2014 a.m. @ Ritz.webp7-15-2014 a.m. @ Ritz2.webp
 
Nice finds especially the half-dollar. I've never found one of those yet.
 
More cars and a 10k plated bling at high noon today:

7-20-2014 a.m. @ Gulfstream.webp7-20-2014 a.m. @ Gulfstream2.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom