GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 25, 2015 #1 The coin is a Guernesey 8 doubles 1949.. I thought for sure it was going to be real old. Also hit a spot I was digging one shotgun headstamp after another dug one old pinfire cartridge ..ect... Attachments ForumRunner_20150425_145154.webp 60.5 KB · Views: 143 Upvote 3 Downvote
The coin is a Guernesey 8 doubles 1949.. I thought for sure it was going to be real old. Also hit a spot I was digging one shotgun headstamp after another dug one old pinfire cartridge ..ect...
I I-DIG-IT Silver Member Joined Mar 23, 2012 Messages 3,000 Reaction score 941 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 4, 2015 #2 Nice digs.
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 4, 2015 Thread Owner #3 Thanks wow there is life out there
BVI Hunter Bronze Member Joined Apr 8, 2013 Messages 2,112 Reaction score 1,907 Golden Thread 2 Location VIRGIN ISLANDS 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used ACE 250 AT Pro SEA HUNTER 2 Garrett Pro Pointer Ghost Amphibian Headphones Vibra Probe 580 Vibra Tector 730 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 4, 2015 #4 Nice finds! keep digging... British stuff may not all you find...... Occupation of the Channel Islands - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nice finds! keep digging... British stuff may not all you find...... Occupation of the Channel Islands - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 4, 2015 Thread Owner #5 Thanks