What's new

Todays find 8/24/13

the creek gang

Jr. Member
Joined
May 16, 2012
Messages
87
Reaction score
181
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Only found this little point after walking the creek, for 3 hours. Better than 0!

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 

Attachments

  • image-4148434937.webp
    image-4148434937.webp
    25.6 KB · Views: 95
Upvote 0
Thats better than what I found this week. I found a flake and that was all. HH, rock
 
No luck today, walked about 4 hours, all I found is plenty of large pieces of jasper, flint, and every spider web. Oh ya, I slipped on a rock and fell in. Well it wouldn't be any fun if you found some every time, or would it? Haha😀😄😊💰🎲🎲🗿

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
No I think I would be spoiled if I found something every time, oh wait I think I got spoiled over the winter. After finding so many artifacts in the field it really sucks in the creek. But winter will be here in no time.
 
No I think I would be spoiled if I found something every time, oh wait I think I got spoiled over the winter. After finding so many artifacts in the field it really sucks in the creek. But winter will be here in no time.

Yes I agree.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom