deanv63
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Dec 14, 2009
- Messages
- 271
- Reaction score
- 2
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Quincy Illinois
- Detector(s) used
- whites dfx
I just found this today, and i need help on id, it look to me it could be a match box. Thank you!
Is yours close to the size? I know it's not silver but was probably plated at one time.
Someone else might could find another use If you want to wait and see.

Yea it stirred up the ocean & surf,but glad it wasn't the wind bag it was looking like it could have been for us.Breezie said:I'm with Pete; I think it's a cigarette case. As far as the size is concerned, remember years ago people smoked unfiltered cigs, thus the case would be shorter.
Pete, I was down your way pre & post Earl this past weekend. The hurricane brought in so much sand, I couldn't find anything significant. I was thinking the MD would be great after the storm, but it wasn't.
Neat find, Breezie
mojjax said:It looks like a pack of rolling papers might fit
I usually get zig-zags ............. but these were on sale![]()