What's new

Todays finds 8-26-09

jim4silver

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2008
Messages
3,662
Reaction score
496
Golden Thread
0
Today's finds 8-26-09

Fell of the wagon again and picked up two Brinks boxes. I have not CRHed in about 2 or so weeks.

1- Walker (1943)

2- 64s

26- 40%ers

Most came from one box. 4 rolls had 5-6 keepers each. I was happy with it. The bank has 2 boxes left. I asked them to save them for me and I hope that they have rolls from that same batch that had the 5-6 keepers in each roll.

Jim
 
Upvote 0
Re: Today's finds 8-26-09

Ive only ever done a few boxes and skunks had huge hits from customer hand rolls. Teller said last week she was gonna order me a box and surprise me lol Im calling monday to confirm.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom