What's new

Todays finds West Texas

wtgwayne

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2009
Messages
62
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Today's finds West Texas

Here are two points that i found today while surface huntuing in west texas.
 

Attachments

  • IMG00378-20111214-1252[1].webp
    IMG00378-20111214-1252[1].webp
    187.8 KB · Views: 1,161
  • IMG00381-20111214-1427[1].webp
    IMG00381-20111214-1427[1].webp
    231.1 KB · Views: 1,232
Upvote 0
Re: Today's finds West Texas

Nice! Thanks for sharing.
 
Re: Today's finds West Texas

Those are nice! I like the material the first one is made of.
 
Re: Today's finds West Texas

nice points!!! say, i think i remember dropping that red one.... i was running from a giant Texas rattler riding a dust devil. So iffin you could just drop it in the mail to me , that would be great. I will take real good care of it. :tongue1: :tongue1:

Great finds.
Cheers
 
Re: Today's finds West Texas

Nice finds.
 
Re: Today's finds West Texas

Nice colors. Love those Texas colors. Thanks for showing, Lone Star
 
Re: Today's finds West Texas

Those are some really nice piece's, I really do like the red one. Hey I am looking in the wrong part of Texas. :dontknow: :icon_scratch: :hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom