todays finds

whitesPA

Jul 6, 2005
i went to a spot just outside of my townfor a hour and a half. detected that spot before but never found any coins. got a signal and started to dig.didnt get a coin but dug up a peice of trash and a old green glass electrical insulator. its in real nice shape only a small chip on the bottom. i would post a pic of it but dont know how to do it . i would of rather found a walker [lol] but i did get something nice . never found a glass insulator i n the 10 years i have been hunting ,so its a first for me .

Upvote 0

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
whitesPA said:
i went to a spot just outside of my townfor a hour and a half. detected that spot before but never found any coins. got a signal and started to dig.didnt get a coin but dug up a peice of trash and a old green glass electrical insulator. its in real nice shape only a small chip on the bottom. i would post a pic of it but dont know how to do it . i would of rather found a walker [lol] but i did get something nice . never found a glass insulator i n the 10 years i have been hunting ,so its a first for me .
You will need to tell us what type of camara you have,(digital) if digital does it have a SD card :dontknow: then I think we can solve your problem :thumbsup:

SS

Mike in Berks

Jun 17, 2007
Detector(s) used
4/DB Spectrum XLT DFX
congrats on your 1st insulator whitesPA :thumbsup: i've never dug up
one of those down here i gotta say it sure was a nice day to be out diggin
looks like the weathers gonna be nice for a while 09 isn't over yet :icon_sunny:

good luck to you next time you get out Mike

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cool on the insulator Ed

don't see to many of them found anymore.

OP
OP
W

whitesPA

Jul 6, 2005
hey thanks mike . it was a nice day here and hope we get a few more ED

OP
OP
W

whitesPA

Jul 6, 2005
i have never seen any in all the time i spent in the woods jeff . i need a cabinet to display my glass finds . i have several bottles that i forgot i had .they are stored away in boxes ED

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread