arrow86
Silver Member
- Joined
- May 6, 2014
- Messages
- 3,377
- Reaction score
- 4,083
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Eastern Shore Maryland
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
The stars aligned and I was able to get out for a bit today after work, found a few decent ones
This one looks pretty old



This triangle has some really nice flaking on it and is razor sharp on all sides




Found this nice jasper piece thought it was just a flake but it’s worked really nice on the edge I think it’s a broken knife



This point was 3 feet from the jasper piece




Group pic
Here’s pic of one of the spots I found a point where the bank is eroding away


And a pic of the beautiful sassafras river thanks for looking


This one looks pretty old



This triangle has some really nice flaking on it and is razor sharp on all sides




Found this nice jasper piece thought it was just a flake but it’s worked really nice on the edge I think it’s a broken knife



This point was 3 feet from the jasper piece




Group pic

Here’s pic of one of the spots I found a point where the bank is eroding away


And a pic of the beautiful sassafras river thanks for looking


Upvote
0







