What's new

Todays finds

bobr

Full Member
Joined
May 17, 2006
Messages
141
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Today's finds

Well, I picked up $41 in rolls and loose halves today. Found Nada. However, when I went to another bank to open an account, I found that they roll their own coins. But the teller said they would sell me loose coins instead of in rolls because it was easier on them. I said that was fine, so when I get my next box, or bag, of coins, it'll be from them.

I figure i'll have a better chance of finding silver if they haven't hand rolled them.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Today's finds

packerbacker said:
Yeah, I've heard of some awesome bags.
Are you talking about canvas bags the coins come in or bank tellers? ;D :D
 
Re: Today's finds

I don't know for sure, as I haven't picked up any yet. I'll post when I do.
 
Re: Today's finds

I keep tryin but they all think I'm a dirty old man at 40 haha. HH Mark
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom