What's new

Todays halves

goldencoin

Gold Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2005
Messages
5,669
Reaction score
452
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today's halves

I don't have a car at college, so I had to walk about a mile to CRH. I went downtown and hit up all the big banks. I ended up with $305 in halves, $260 in machine, a couple hand rolls, and the rest loose. I got nothing but a 2007 p out of all that. However, I was able to get some nice IKEs and I found a dollar coin walking around. I still haven't managed to get any of the new coins from these banks...

HH
-GC
 
Upvote 0
Re: Today's halves

GC, I hit up AA a while back on rolled dimes, didn't do too bad. Just a thought. ffd
 
Re: Today's halves

Well, I have to dump everything on the way back to my dorm, don't want all that laying around. I did well on dimes I brought back home, but they were hard to get.

HH
-GC
 
Re: Today's halves

goldencoin said:
Well, I have to dump everything on the way back to my dorm, don't want all that laying around. I did well on dimes I brought back home, but they were hard to get.

HH
-GC
:icon_thumleft:
 
Re: Today's halves

If you are only looking for silver, and not error searching, just dump 'em all through a counter that rejects silver, lol!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom