What's new

Todays Pickup

coincollector101

Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2007
Messages
534
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Today's Pickup

I Picked up 2500 worth of halfs today all 5 boxes are Brinks.

Im Heading into the other room to start going threw them.
Wish Me Luck!!
Ill Post My Finds later this evening.

Happy Hunting

CC
 
Upvote 0
Re: Today's Pickup

Contest Contest!! I guess 165 silver coins! What do I win! ;D
 
Re: Today's Pickup

HEheh I Wish Your Guess Was Right it Dont look like it will be anywhere Close.....unfortunately....
Ive gone threw about 125 rolls and have only found one 40%....
Does The Person thats rights a "R" on his Rejects happen to be on the forum?
Has Anyone else Seen them I can Make a scan if need be.
Or The Line on the observe on the right.3 o-clock to 6 o-clock.
Im Cur rouse where these two Guys/Girls are from if there in the same district.
CC
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom