What's new

Todays treasures

Glover

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 17, 2016
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today's treasures

Not sure if I should keep collecting these. Any one know what these are? Should I clean & keep?
 
Upvote 2
Those are very rare! Don't clean them no matter what! :thumbsup:
 
Is it invisible?
 
You get an A+ For being transparent regarding your treasures
 
I think you should list them (?) on eBay
 
dr-evil-crying1.gif
 
It looks like a very rare and valuable Rembrant of a ghost shoveling snow in a snowstorm. This one is rare because the snowstorm is so bad you can't even see the shovel.
 
You picture is so small that I cannot make your item out...

Oh...

That is some smegma on my screen.
 
MV5BMjE4Mzg3OTgxNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTM0MDgxOA@@__V1_UY317_CR101,0,214,317_AL_.webp I SEE NOTHING!
 
You do realize that White's detectors can only find white objects, right?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom