What's new

Today's work point

coosakid

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2016
Messages
611
Reaction score
970
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this walking around on my lunch break
 

Attachments

  • 1488861366304.webp
    1488861366304.webp
    8.3 KB · Views: 79
  • 1488861449765.webp
    1488861449765.webp
    9.5 KB · Views: 88
Upvote 0
Appreciate it.... And yeah I'm a poor ol framer
 
Wish I could find them at work but they dont let me leave
 
What you do for a living rock
 
Thanks reaper!! And dang Rock you must be a stripper... Lol
 
Nice find.....sometimes this forum drives me crazy with how easy it seems people find stuff. Snow has melted, I gotta get out there !

Really a nice point there.....ignore my envy please.
 
Lol...... It don't Snow in Alabama. It's not always easy, I've just had good luck at our last couple of job sites. We've been working around the lake so its always a better chance
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom