What's new

Todays

rock

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2012
Messages
14,751
Reaction score
8,933
Golden Thread
0
Location
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We got allot of rain so I hunted for a short time today.
 

Attachments

  • SDC10777.webp
    SDC10777.webp
    319.4 KB · Views: 96
  • SDC10778.webp
    SDC10778.webp
    272.9 KB · Views: 95
  • SDC10779.webp
    SDC10779.webp
    318.2 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nice materials! I like that point! Not a bad day at all.
 
Nice little point looks like a MM
 
At least 1 was whole
 
Nice finds! Think I would spend some more time at that spot.
 
I think the tan ones are jasper? That tip would of been a big blade
 
...Very nice rock, congrats! :icon_thumleft: Got to love that rain for the gifts it can uncover.....guess you're little "seal" friend does to...:wink:
 
Good finds Rock!! I really like the way the flint color comes around to make a side stripe on the point. Gives it character. Hope you find many more out there...
 
Thanks everyone
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom