What's new

Tonights bags

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2009
Messages
2,074
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Picked up my $2k in bags hoping it would be better than last week. Well so much for that though....

Results:

1 lonely 1967 that I am sure a rim searcher missed.

On to next week.

Still wondering if I should ask the teller to see if she can talk to the delivery man about picking up the "good" bags that are marked differently than these crap bags I have gotten. Think that would peak too much interest?
 
Upvote 0
I hear ya. I got my first ever 1k bag today and think the karma bug bit me as my hopes were just to high. Not only a skunk but the bag was 2$ short.
 
AG,
Bags are still the best. I'll bet you hit some major scores a couple of times this year as long as you keep getting bags.
HH
Rich
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom