Too Hot to Dig...

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
.... like the finger of god ready to smite you with the little known holy power of finger lightening. ....

Like this?

719.JPG

OP
OP
oddrock

oddrock

Apr 7, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett , Minelab ,White's, others and B.S. sniffer
Hadji009/Justintime/Cjr/Gord

Thanks for the input. What it looks like to me is a guy with a semi-pointed hat kissing the foot/boot. The f/b has a small cross inside a rectangle, upper right area. Guy has a five pointed star and a heart in the area of his eye. (not pixation as that is what it looks like with me standing directly in front of it.)
I believe this represents two choices, "follow the path to your heart's desire" or "follow the correct path to Christ".

Oddrock

OP
OP
oddrock

oddrock

Apr 7, 2010
Detector(s) used
Desertmoons

Glad to hear you have found another item of interest! Enjoy!

Oddrock

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

CAREFUL, Spring. That fickled finger of fate is pointed right at your avatar. LMAO DANG, now it's pointed at MINE. Well, a little bit of fresh sage to burn and a gregorian chant or two and I'll send it right back to you. :laughing7: :laughing7:

Last edited:

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Springfield...awesome. Yes sort of like that but it did not throw a shadow like that. Shadows like that in such a scenario..gets a gal to wondering about things.

Oddrock..I wonder about this too. You've some letters..looks like a p by one arrow. By the top arrow..can not make out if that is a stair step or something else.

One scenario..likely wrong, might be go around left to on top..the trail is not long (10 lengths?) , for a pozo or..something else. if something else..maybe kind of deep? it just seems like there is a fair number of things that might be indicating up to me. Not sure.

oddrock2mk.jpg

OP
OP
oddrock

oddrock

Apr 7, 2010
Detector(s) used
DMs

Sorry for the belated reply. The correct trail does go to the left (as the head profile is looking) and up. The next clue was two black, out of place rocks, the smaller one also pointing to the left.

Oddrock

Attachments

• june2010james2 198 (640x480).jpg
    june2010james2 198 (640x480).jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 103
OP
OP
oddrock

oddrock

Apr 7, 2010
Detector(s) used
:hello:

Attachments

• DSCF4064 (640x480).jpg
    DSCF4064 (640x480).jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 129

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Hello Oddrock, a triangle such as your may represent a start of 3 trails each one may be 1/2 league apart and should have a East West and North or South direction, the one that points north should start North or South at the boulder, I would think that work it a bow and arrow, ( arrow is placed in the lower left hand hole and 1/2 way between the upper and lower hole may be East and west, Nice post.Thanks

OP
OP
oddrock

oddrock

Apr 7, 2010
Detector(s) used
Dsty & Usernotfound

Thanks for the input, it is always welcome.
Desertmoons,
I replied to your PM, lost this website when I hit send. If you did not receive it , let me know and I will re-send.

Oddrock

OP
OP
oddrock

oddrock

Apr 7, 2010
Detector(s) used
Merry Christmas , may He bless and protect your family and friends!

Oddrock

Attachments

• 017 (640x480).jpg
    017 (640x480).jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 113

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Belated Merry Christmas to you too!
june2010james2 198 (640x480).jpg

Was there carving on the black part of that overhang above the black rock? I am probably over analyzing things because it is saying go up, go down and go left to me.

One way of looking at it might mean go around left and up,look for something on side of hill, like a covered hole or tunnel. That is if the carving on the black over hang is real and black rocks are real. There might be drill holes or dots on the further markers.

A second way might be right above...

A third way you are are right there perhaps down.

I'm trying to get some distance from this set of rocks and possible carvings..but I keep coming up with long distances like 50 to 300 varas and I would think on small markers you would not see distances like that. I clearly do not know what I am doing. hehe. Also, there might be a bell carving there above the black rocks.

What did you do next?

OP
OP
oddrock

oddrock

Apr 7, 2010
Detector(s) used
Belated Merry Christmas to you too!
View attachment 717049

Was there carving on the black part of that overhang above the black rock? I am probably over analyzing things because it is saying go up, go down and go left to me.

One way of looking at it might mean go around left and up,look for something on side of hill, like a covered hole or tunnel. That is if the carving on the black over hang is real and black rocks are real. There might be drill holes or dots on the further markers.

A second way might be right above...

A third way you are are right there perhaps down.

I'm trying to get some distance from this set of rocks and possible carvings..but I keep coming up with long distances like 50 to 300 varas and I would think on small markers you would not see distances like that. I clearly do not know what I am doing. hehe. Also, there might be a bell carving there above the black rocks.

What did you do next?

Dm

Have not had time to go to the site n question n order to answer all of your questions.
The reason I stated the correct direction is to the left, is because I checked both ways. To the right the trail ended at a "death-trap" that I posted prior, and I do not recall whose thread it was on. I followed the trail to the left and ended up at a large, empty....???

Oddrock

OP
OP
oddrock

oddrock

Apr 7, 2010
Detector(s) used
Casca (and anyone else that is interested)

On post #111 on the thread "Spanish/Jesuit/Mexican Mine Shrines" you told John Ariz. "I would very much like to see photos of any priest you have close up."
I am posting a photo of one of my "possible Priests" for viewing....perhaps it will relate to something you have seen.
I am putting it on my thread because I do not claim it has anything to do with a "Mine Shrine" of any persuasion....

Oddrock

Attachments

• DSCF5061 (640x480).jpg
    DSCF5061 (640x480).jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 129

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread