INFINITY.png
    15.7 KB · Views: 36

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had left the forum for quite some time due to one troll in particular. Very annoying. I am here to learn and I hope you continue to post.

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Your implication, LC Baker, that you can judge the intelligence of other posters by whether they agree with your "knowledge" is offensive and not very intelligent on it's face. Starting a thread to announce your conclusion and complaint is well within the bounds of this forum. I have read your posts in this thread with a certain fascination.

Perhaps a more open mind or a broadening of your field of study might be helpful to your understanding - or not. I wish you well in your endeavors however I will be putting your writings in the "ignore" bucket from now on. I just don't have the time or taste for your form of "philosophical" rancor.

Hoss KGC

May 30, 2003
USA
I used to participate in these forums many years ago. I stopped and rarely ever check Tnet because things I knew to be true were trolled and I finally got tired of it. The reason I'm here now is because I did a search on treasure trove permits and a post came up in the Google search results. Back in the old days, I would see someone post information regarding something that the KGC did in the field or people posting answers to a question 'that I knew to be wrong' and it was hit or miss whether I debunked them or not. But I've learned new info since the mid 2000s that changed my perspective on this subject. I started hunting KGC treasure in the piney woods of East Texas 20 years ago. At first I just drove around and hiked looking for Beech trees with carvings. I would document those trees and plot them on the map. Eventually I started to make a little bit of sense of some of those symbols. I finally zeroed in a layout to hunt. That decision was because I had found a map tree and had gained access to the land where the actual layout was located. My thoughts then were you had to find the map tree to hunt a site. I began to understand the symbols and how they relate to the layout of markers and made great progress through the layout. Unfortunately literally half the land was corporate owned by Temple Inland and they sold their land to Campbell Timberland Management. Due to their obligations in the sale, they had to provide Temple Inland a lot of wood so they began clear cutting the forests. Before that there was little forested land, most was still natural and in-tact. I hunted my site one Saturday as I did every Saturday for years and everything was normal, but then the next Saturday I went out and my site was gone! The trees were laying there ready to be picked up and there were deep ruts in the ground made by heavy equipment over top of markers I knew to be in the ground and the site was destroyed. I was devastated. I stopped hunting for a while but eventually, I moved my hunting to the desert southwest (I'll let you guess what state) and hunted a KGC site there. It was like starting all over. No carvings, just rocks, Juniper trees, pieces of wood, etc for markers and signs. In the Piney woods I started making sense of the carvings and the layout in just a few months. In the desert I poked around for 8 months before I started to make any sense of what they were doing. A different group of people, in a different region, at a different time frame, using different materials all added up to something quite different between the 2 areas. I thought what I learned in East Texas was going to help me in the desert but in reality I would say 'biases' from East Texas slowed me down in the desert. I made assumptions based on my previous experience in the woods and they were mostly wrong. Things were done quite differently between the two KGC sites.

So what did I learn? If someone states that they did something, I won't simply discard that or try to debunk that because I know what a night and day difference there are between the two regions. I might say, that is not correct for the sites I've hunted but yours may have been done differently but don't discount someone's post. Just give them the benefit of the doubt and file away their information because you may find it helps you one day. There was some overlap between the two sites in how they did things, but there were a lot of differences. Of course some of that was due to the different materials available and used in the layouts.
Good luck

XtreasureX

Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I first joined this treasure hunting site it was full of intelligent men and women who clearly had the same goals. That was to learn and gain knowledge of treasures, signs, and symbols and how and where to look for them along with deciphering symbols and the proper use of them in the field. It sickens me to read some of the garbage that is written nowadays on these so-called threads and fills me to the brim with the arrogance of those who wrote it down and allowed it to be viewed by the public as anything more than a form of graffiti. In my studies, I have been drawn to understand that most people deserve to be left in the dark for good reason. However, if it were not for the good nature of those people who I found and met on this website years ago I would still be finding my way to the light. So with that in mind, I will use this platform to continue on my path and help anyone who is hungry I meet along my way. Proof lies in the eyes of the beholder, it is he who holds the keys that keep the masses without light. Insert Albert Pike refferance here......
“Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled; to conceal the Truth, which it calls Light from them and to draw them away from it.
My grandfather, a very wise man, would always listen to my problems when I would bring them to him. He would help me break down my concerns into bite sized pieces that were more manageable and easier to understand. He would show patience and 'listened with both ears". But, in the end, he would always remind of the one rule that was most important to know. If it's happening to you, it's your fault.

My grandfather left a legacy. He knew the things that had true value. He would say things like, "your health and your relationships are the most valuable things you can have." He understood women too. He could make any woman blush and smile at him with a whisper. He could beat you at poker and embarrass you in front of your friends to keep you humble. There were over three hundred people at his funeral.

Now the torch has been passed to the next generation. I always remind myself to not complain and that I have to live in the shadow of that great man and carry his legacy on my shoulders. It's still humbling today to do it. The currency of leadership is hope. A leader is merely a good example of person responsibly and hope. Remember, if it's happening to you, it's your fault.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread