coincollector101
Hero Member
My Friends down from canada.
So I took him on a bank run with me.
I turned in 4k in halfs loose. I Finaly Found a Place with a Counter
Its so cute all the tellers take turns waiting on me. There as Friendly as can be.I Walk the coins into the vault for them.
I turned them in and was on my way to the computer store.trying to make in back before 5 to pick up my halfs that are in.
We Wound up turning the wrong way and Would up in Ky....
I Was like we need to go into a bunch of banks.
I went into one Nothing...
Went into another Bought some loose nothing..
Went into a bank mart and bought 6 dollars loose. Immeatly as she hands them to me I notice a "Walkers Rim"
I Pull it out sure enough!!! I Contain myself and put the 5.50 in one pocket and the walker in the other.
Then I go show my Buddie he had never seen one before.
Remember the First time You all saw one for the first time.
Then I walk past the cigs and noticed they were 27 a carton, 40 here were I live.
I would up walking out with 8 cartons. for my mom, aunt and me.
Then I get out to the car and pull the 5.50 out and Start looking at the dates.
I See another Walker, I was like did I put this back in here or did I get two, I reach into my other pocket and I did Get Two of them. They Were Both 42s 1 almost bu.
Also When I dumped the Halfs They were like I got two clad here do you want them.Yes Please!
So All in all a good Day.
CC
So I took him on a bank run with me.
I turned in 4k in halfs loose. I Finaly Found a Place with a Counter

Its so cute all the tellers take turns waiting on me. There as Friendly as can be.I Walk the coins into the vault for them.
I turned them in and was on my way to the computer store.trying to make in back before 5 to pick up my halfs that are in.
We Wound up turning the wrong way and Would up in Ky....
I Was like we need to go into a bunch of banks.
I went into one Nothing...
Went into another Bought some loose nothing..
Went into a bank mart and bought 6 dollars loose. Immeatly as she hands them to me I notice a "Walkers Rim"
I Pull it out sure enough!!! I Contain myself and put the 5.50 in one pocket and the walker in the other.
Then I go show my Buddie he had never seen one before.
Remember the First time You all saw one for the first time.
Then I walk past the cigs and noticed they were 27 a carton, 40 here were I live.
I would up walking out with 8 cartons. for my mom, aunt and me.
Then I get out to the car and pull the 5.50 out and Start looking at the dates.
I See another Walker, I was like did I put this back in here or did I get two, I reach into my other pocket and I did Get Two of them. They Were Both 42s 1 almost bu.
Also When I dumped the Halfs They were like I got two clad here do you want them.Yes Please!
So All in all a good Day.
CC
Upvote
0








