Took my Gold!

Eddie Current

May 17, 2011
Flooorida
Detector(s) used
CTX /AT Pro / Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hunting on St Pete Beach last week, finding mostly coins. A Lady in one of the cabana's came over and said she already found her gold last week. I of course asked her what she found and she said it was her two young girls that found the treasure. Ok... I asked what did they find. She said the two girls were digging in the sand next to the cabana and found a mens gold ring with diamonds worth $6k last week. She talked with the local Ranger and Craig's list, but no one ever came forward on the lost ring - go figure.

justdon

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Teknetics delta4000/Tesoro compadre/Garrett ace 250/Garrett propointer/Garrett at pro/Tesoro silver umax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Many times if you are in the right place at the right time it can happen.

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When she sells it, she will get 280 for the gold and they won't even want the diamonds -

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
She will no doubt take it to a pawn shop or "CASH FOR GOLD" places and get paid pennies on the dollar.
Sewer Pipe.JPG

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Same thing happens when you go gambling. I learned LONG ago that if you've sat at a slot machine for awhile and then decide to get up and move.... RUN AWAY. The reason being you DO NOT want to watch someone else play the same slot machine and win big in a few pulls. It hurts bad!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread