curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
....just been enjoying all of everyone's wonderful finds & there has been a lot lately...so thanks treasure hunters on Tnet!:thumbsup: Well...here's the 2 sherds we found...:)

DSCN5999.JPG DSCN6003.JPG

....and even though no rain, we still get our NM poppies, hardy flowers...& NM sunset...DSCN2972.JPG...trying to make this post a little more interesting...:laughing7:

Upvote 0
Cant believe you still haven't gotten any rain. We got 4 inches last week and now its raining twice a day this week. Geez Im sick of rain. The creek was low today though. They haven't been pumping the river lately which will let the creeks drain. Here is my shards from today. I didn't find 1 piece of worked flint in the creek today. Like your shards Kat!

Attachments

• SDC11081.JPG
    SDC11081.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 57
Your shards are always so pretty! We have been getting a few storms but nothing's come up for me in the creek, but then again I haven't had much time in there between work and the garden. Love your sunset pic too...it's beautiful! Did you grow up there?

Thanks guys...yah no rain rock.:( And you're getting it all...weird weather. Your sherds look like they're made differently than ours, like maybe some sand in them? I think ours are mostly made from clay.

Hope you get some hunting time Peaches. No, didn't grow up in NM...started out here but born in TX....but never lived in TX...confusing? Grew up in CA on the beach and then returned to NM.....so guess I'm a Texnewmexcali. :laughing7:

:) thanks old "banner" digger!

nice work good finds and great photography
ck you sure took a nice sunset picture

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back