What's new

Topo map app for ipad

handaxe

Jr. Member
Joined
May 8, 2013
Messages
47
Reaction score
27
Golden Thread
0
Thought I'd share this great app I got today for free. It has topo and satellite overlay which makes it very cool compared to what I have been doing for the last week. I am seeing great spots downstream from where I am that I'd like to get to once it dries up. Never saw the swamp so wet...
 

Attachments

  • image-1806434296.webp
    image-1806434296.webp
    74.9 KB · Views: 166
Upvote 0
whats it called
\thanks
 
??? Hello? I also use google earth on a smart phone.?
 
??? Hello? I also use google earth on a smart phone.?

Google earth is so picture perfect, you better watch how you step out side to relieve yourself. Country folks understand what I'm saying. I can make out the "triton" logo on my boat on Google Earth, no joke.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom