Nick T Jr. Member Joined Aug 21, 2010 Messages 41 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used I use a Teknetics Omega 8000 w/11DD and 10con , a Fisher CZ-70 pro , teknetics pinpointer. Nov 5, 2011 Thread Owner #1 Got out and did a tot lot hunt with my son. Not pictured 10 zincolns, 2 nickles, 1 dime. A toy truck and "gumby" kind of toy and a nail clippers. Only posting the dollar (2000P) because I never found one before. Thanks, Nick Attachments image.webp 15.9 KB · Views: 851
Got out and did a tot lot hunt with my son. Not pictured 10 zincolns, 2 nickles, 1 dime. A toy truck and "gumby" kind of toy and a nail clippers. Only posting the dollar (2000P) because I never found one before. Thanks, Nick
treasurefiend Gold Member Joined Mar 17, 2008 Messages 7,452 Reaction score 93 Golden Thread 0 Location Chicago IL Detector(s) used Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 5, 2011 #2 Cool, Im still lookin for my 1st!
marinedad Bronze Member Joined Dec 14, 2009 Messages 1,648 Reaction score 45 Golden Thread 0 Location pisgah forest, n.c. Detector(s) used minelab e-trac and equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 5, 2011 #3 cool, i found one yesterday too.
cntrydncr1 Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2007 Messages 7,808 Reaction score 779 Golden Thread 0 Location Bradenton, Fl Detector(s) used ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim Nov 5, 2011 #4 I like finding them!! total adds up alot faster. congrats
Lowbatts Gold Member Joined Jul 1, 2003 Messages 6,586 Reaction score 68 Golden Thread 0 Location Elgin Detector(s) used Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023 Nov 5, 2011 #5 Hey Nick, the "gold" on them don't last long in that totlot! I've pulled them from about every environment, and they just don't hold up too well outside of the pocket.
Hey Nick, the "gold" on them don't last long in that totlot! I've pulled them from about every environment, and they just don't hold up too well outside of the pocket.
rob.s Hero Member Joined May 31, 2011 Messages 958 Reaction score 22 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Nov 5, 2011 #6 Nice I got my first this year as well.
Nick T Jr. Member Joined Aug 21, 2010 Messages 41 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used I use a Teknetics Omega 8000 w/11DD and 10con , a Fisher CZ-70 pro , teknetics pinpointer. Nov 5, 2011 Thread Owner #7 Thanks! When finding clad... Sure beats quarters! Lowbatts - they get "antiqued" fast! Found in our "shared" Lot.
Thanks! When finding clad... Sure beats quarters! Lowbatts - they get "antiqued" fast! Found in our "shared" Lot.