IAMZIM
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Apr 23, 2011
- Messages
- 1,567
- Reaction score
- 2,161
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Butte City, Montana
- Detector(s) used
- ace 250/garret pinpointer, garret AT Gold
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Went to look for points this weekend, thought I had one, just a broken but worked piece of something. Pic# 3 has five little toads in it, can you pick them out?? Heh! Heh! There were MILLIONS of them, on the shoreline, up in the trees, and, as you can see, on the boulders, they really blend in with the lichen! Oh well, maybe next weekend, I can always hope!
Attachments
Upvote
0
Even when I lived in Utah, Montana is where I came for vacation, so, one day I decided I wanted to come back home, and here I am still! The main place I hunt is an old reservoir used for irrigation. It was dammed up around 109 years ago, but it is right smack in the middle of a major elk migration route, so it only makes sense that there would have been a LOT of hunting here, for a very long time, thousands of years apparently!






