What's new

Toy car finds!

gleaner1 said:
Holy crap chuckers. :icon_thumleft:

LOL I told you I have found A LOT! I hunt a lot of yards so that probably why

Chukers
 
the airplanes and the trains some of the cars i saw were rare thats some nice collections. Toys that have been played with and lost have character. I can remember losing several favorites of mine and wishing i could find them.
 
Cool Hand Fluke said:
Here is a sample of some of my older toy cars. Most are tootsie toy cars from the 1930's to 1950's. Most of the time
you dig one of these it is damaged and missing pieces. Sometimes you get lucky and dig one that's complete and whole!

Cool Hand Fluke, this goes without saying but your stuff is totally off the hook. :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:
 
Bobby S said:
This probably isnt rare or anything and its really the only toy car i've found so far, but I like it. Its matchbox series no.67 made in England, Volkswagen 1600 tl

Bobby, I personally have never seen one of those. Very interesting...
 
yeah i found it after the obama cutbacks :whip2:
 
Ok... I WAS able to find at least one pic. These were found at the same site in 9-08.
 

Attachments

  • lot.webp
    lot.webp
    35.9 KB · Views: 169
I've found dozens of hotwheels and just give them to my grandkids. Unless they are mint, they are really not worth much 'cause they haven't been around that long. Of course the kids immediately lose them again for someone else to find! I found about 30 of them in one sand box at a park once. Some kid's stash I guess? Monty
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom