What's new

Trade pipes.. postem if ya gotem

I have found a bunch of broken ones, but this is the only complete one I ever found and it is pretty much perfect. I also added a picture that I drew of the in situ.
 

Attachments

  • 100_1949.webp
    100_1949.webp
    65.7 KB · Views: 170
  • 100_1951.webp
    100_1951.webp
    41.4 KB · Views: 156
  • 100_1952.webp
    100_1952.webp
    23.9 KB · Views: 161
  • 100_1953.webp
    100_1953.webp
    25.8 KB · Views: 164
  • 100_1954.webp
    100_1954.webp
    20.6 KB · Views: 153
  • 100_1956.webp
    100_1956.webp
    15.6 KB · Views: 180
  • 100_1957.webp
    100_1957.webp
    21.7 KB · Views: 146
  • 100_1958.webp
    100_1958.webp
    12 KB · Views: 168
  • 100_6305.webp
    100_6305.webp
    37.7 KB · Views: 156
I don't know why but those loaded out of order. The light colored pics of the Pipe are right after I found it and taken in the car and the darker ones are after I cleaned it at home.
 
Thanks for chipping in! That one is in great condition.
I've never found an elbow style down here.
That one photo looks funny packed.
 
Last edited:
I like the one packed with dirt.lol! I guess smoking dirt is a healthier alternative.
 
Gator your pics are not showing? Something is going on with the site I think? I will try and get a pic of my one and only.
 
grim --what make is that one --I found a busted stem part with that 45 degree type of slant on it a a civil war era union camp site --trying to find out maker & date range
 
Try Point pleasant Ohio.
 
Last edited:
imagejpeg_2.webpimagejpeg_2_2.webpIMG_20120426_090459.webpHere is one a friend found. Nice face pipe. I also am including the pipe tomahawk I found and restored last summer, which I am still blown away that I found it.
 

Attachments

  • sidetop 2.webp
    sidetop 2.webp
    17.1 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
Worked from my computer, phone did not work.
 
Last edited:
i actually just put the cremation of monty melvin in a vault at my work, his dad was parker melvin, the re founder of the pipe factory, i placed some nice ones from the collection of his with him. they invited me to their house and offered me to pic some pipes right from his personal collection, p.s. he has , well his wife has over 100,000 of these things. but i have a picture of the first artifact i found, which was a perfect pipe in the woods by sunwatch indian village, its perfect and was just laying in the bare forest floor. i got hooked to artifact hunting right there,lol
 
Last edited:
Wow.. that was different.
nice post.
 
British made kaolin pipes.
These had long clay stems as a part of the same mold.

ForumRunner_20130524_063131.webp

My only face pipe.

ForumRunner_20130524_063517.webp



ForumRunner_20130524_063608.webp
 

Attachments

  • ForumRunner_20130524_063927.webp
    ForumRunner_20130524_063927.webp
    40.3 KB · Views: 118
i like all of them
i have never found a pipe
that is a cool drawing you made mr reapman
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom