jughead500
Tenderfoot
- Joined
- Jul 15, 2012
- Messages
- 3
- Reaction score
- 1
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hi All,
I am new to metal detecting and I'm having an issue with possible interferance or false signs from what I believe is traprock or basalt rock in and around where I hunt in Western WI and Eastern MN. I just bought a Tesoro Cibola and I am getting frustrated with the erratic signals evertime I get near traprock.
Any help from this awesome forum would be greatly appreciated!
I am new to metal detecting and I'm having an issue with possible interferance or false signs from what I believe is traprock or basalt rock in and around where I hunt in Western WI and Eastern MN. I just bought a Tesoro Cibola and I am getting frustrated with the erratic signals evertime I get near traprock.
Any help from this awesome forum would be greatly appreciated!







