What's new

Traveling with a Hookah equipment

architecad

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2008
Messages
742
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box
Hi everybody

Have you been traveling with a Hookah equipment before? I just need to know who has experience with air freight rates, etc.

Thanks

Arch
 
Upvote 0
No I never traveled with mine. I rented two while in Florida when I was there as some dive shops have them. It was expensive but at least I was able to get under the water. You can also rent a BC and other dive equipment.
 
What about getting a scuba first stage to add to your hose. Then you could simply travel with your hose setup and rent a tank. I'm assuming that the regulator settings will work with both.
 
MT Pockets said:
Personally, I don't think that it's worth Luggin it around..

But, Everyone's different..

Good Luck either way.. :thumbsup:

With tank, I last 1 hour or less. Hookah I last 3 hours min. between 4'-12' depth with non compressed air.

Arch
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom