What's new

Treasure business/type card Ideas?

A card will not sway a persnickety landowner. Ever. Metal detecting is a hobby, not a business. You have no business digging up anybody's yard. Card not withstanding.
 
Ok, most of you have all convinced me... A card for detecting is probably a bad idea. My first attempt at starting a post was not as fun as sniping in on the posts of others though. What was the saying? There are no stupid questions; just stupid....
 
OK, I see you were too lazy to look for that post I was telling you about. So out of my great kindness I have put the link here.

Now the only problem you may have is trying to stay awake though his monotone monolog. Wow, I strung two mono words in the same sentence. Now that's a first :laughing7:

Having those cards may help under some circumstances, but not enough to carry them around. Just learn to talk to people. Next time walk up, ring the doorbell and "Hi Zippy, mind if I rip up your yard" If he says no, then just say "Thanks Sparky, I'll be back when you're not around, I know where you live".. It's all about people skills

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/general-discussion/289529-business-cards-treasure-hunters.html
 
. XXX.webp
 
actually - I give them to alot of people - after they let me hit their property and tell them if they or anyone in their family
need my assistance - to contact me
I have never had a property owner ask for a split or any finds - so it is the least I can do to offer my help down the road if they need it
 
Casper, that is the way it should be, you offer your assistance and make a friend and perhaps get referrals too.

I never had need for a card to do the above. I leave it up to my sales skills in conversation and make them buy something they don't need :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom