Treasure Clue, can you help?

D

Dkos2

Good Luck on your hunt i hope u come back with the butterfly token and thanks for posting all of your pics in the first place

N

nolemiester

cegodsey- I solved the snail puzzle as it being in tx. how bout u?

P.S. I'm almost finished with the spider puzzle. It really is easy enough for a child to solve. ;D

B

Black-Beard

Luci-

It's in the rules of the game in the back of the book that says the sponsor and or finders cannot redeem tokens until 12-07.
Also, i'm in iowa if anyone needs a hand...

D

Dkos2

Markl I also found the mushroom puzzle solved it and got the same solution as you ERLAPPO WAOSNEGP and anagrammed it to the same thing im not sure what pages i am to overlap but i think ceogodsey already solved it so i dont no if it matters

D

Dkos2

Also with the 5x5 box and the snail puzzle where are they first posted i cant find them i thought they would be on a treasures trove .com but nothing and i just realized what i thought was the 5x5 box turned out to be just a clue everyone alreqady knew.

G

Got Jewels?

Hey guys! I'm in FL but will be travelling to TX this weekend....I'm willing to drive a little if I must if any more clues find me..LOL ' )

G

GoSkins

Cegodsey - Don't delay. I live 45 minutes from where the dragonfly token was found. I was going to take the kids when school was out. Now I'm kicking myself. Good luck!

D

Dkos2

Sorry to ask the same question but i dont want it to go overlooked does anyone know where the new clues are posted like the 5x5 box and the snail puzzle?

omnicognic

Bronze Member
Jan 22, 2005
Tampa, Florida
Sorry Dkos2, they got deleted when cegodsey came to her senses and realised what she had!

cegodsey, let us know what's going on, we are on pins and needles! HH omnicognic 8)

K

Kentucky Kache

12.org says that the snail token is missing. The hiding place was in Iowa.

C

cegodsey

I'm here now guys. The token is missing. I found where the guy that was here this morning had been digging in the grumpy looking tree on pg.65. I talked to the Ranger, and he said that it is illegal to hide something in an Iowa state park without notifying the ranger. This might be why it is missing.

Oh, the key to the puzzle on page 66 - I posted that yesterday but then removed it as soon as I figured out the answer. I may have given it away by posting it here, just like I originally intended (before I figured out the puzzle). Which, by the way, you read the dots from the stem outwards. If you do it right, you will get an easy anagram of Anita S.P. picnic area - which means that you will see things like AASP....ICNICAERA.

Omnicognic - you may have been right. If I had left right away, I would have beaten the other guy here. But on the other hand, the token was already missing. So I'm not sure if I would have been kicking myself or not.

PEGGY - thanks a bunch for talking me to me during the drive. and giving me hope. and keeping me informed - especially that.

Thanks to all of you that wished me well. I really appreciate your support on this.

Ern.

H

hoppperr

cegodsey said:
PEGGY - thanks a bunch for talking me to me during the drive.? and giving me hope.? and keeping me informed - especially that.

Thanks to all of you that wished me well.? I really appreciate your support on this.

Ern.

Ern: ?Not a problem. ?I was glad to help out! ?I was so excited for you and so disappointed that someone else got there first, or it was removed for some reason, or whatever. ?I feel kind of bad in a way for encouraging you to go for it, but hopefully, you had some fun and will have stories to tell for years to come. ?AND, with your brains, you should be able to find another one of even greater value!

I hope you got some pictures, or will get some tomorrow? ?And, I hope you get some rest tonight.

Peggy

D

Dkos2

Ceogodsey what is the snail poem and where is it located, and do you know the location of the clues that MS posts?

C

cegodsey

Jbot - thanx.

Hoppperrrrrrrrr... I'll try to remember to get some pics tomorrow. Especially of the grumpy tree. It even has a little tuft of ivy at the base, just like the pic!

Ummm, has anyone ever experienced this strange sensation I currently have of the floor rocking like a ship? I swear I haven't had any alcohol!

Dkos2, lemme get this post out and I'll answer ya. I've got posts coming in before I have a chance to reply to anyone!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread