J
jewels1301
Guest
Thank-you. I knew it was simple. So obvious, yet so difficult!
Jewels
Jewels



? are you grouping by page that each critter is on or some other method since some pages/chapters have 2 of the hidden critters in them or what
thank you for your time. shadoelady
The same with cryptogrms..
So without understanding any of that I don't think I really know what I am doing besides passing the time away....I'm a stay at home mom with lots of time (most of the time) to drive myself crazy with this. It's fun, entertaining, and gives me a link to the outside world. But I'll keep at it and adding whatever I can to help someone out. Does the dandelion floaty things mean anything to you? I know it has something to do with time, but not sure what at this point. Thanks again for your tolerance with me.....Susan
?I was thinking there was another reference to 3 2 2....but it could have been this one and I just forgot about it! ?Actually, that's quite possible since there is SO MANY things to remember in this book! ? ?
