A
ashleyc
Guest
hey guys, i'm sorry if this has been posted, i have looked back and did not see it... i just thought it was really cool-- i DID NOT come up with this myself.... just shows how multilayered things may be
"Moon Like, Moon Like. Dreamer One On Ending, I Cause Your Puzzling."
Taking 'Dreamer One On Ending, I Cause Your Puzzling' you'll notice that each of these 8 words has a different amount of letter per word.
Dreamer=7
One=3
On=2
Ending=6
I=1
Cause=5
Your=4
Puzzling=8
Now if you put those number in the order they appear: 7,3,2,6,1,5,4,8
And apply them to MOON LIKE:
M=7
O=3
O=2
N=6
L=1
I=5
K=4
E=8
Stick with me, this is were it gets cool. Now placing the numbers in sequential order 1-8 and matching up the letters from Moon Like we get:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
L O O K I N M E
More than a simple anagram, another Stadther Puzzle.
Pretty Cool, Huh
lyricalash
there's more multilayered about the twin cities.. do you guys have that on this site??
"Moon Like, Moon Like. Dreamer One On Ending, I Cause Your Puzzling."
Taking 'Dreamer One On Ending, I Cause Your Puzzling' you'll notice that each of these 8 words has a different amount of letter per word.
Dreamer=7
One=3
On=2
Ending=6
I=1
Cause=5
Your=4
Puzzling=8
Now if you put those number in the order they appear: 7,3,2,6,1,5,4,8
And apply them to MOON LIKE:
M=7
O=3
O=2
N=6
L=1
I=5
K=4
E=8
Stick with me, this is were it gets cool. Now placing the numbers in sequential order 1-8 and matching up the letters from Moon Like we get:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
L O O K I N M E
More than a simple anagram, another Stadther Puzzle.
Pretty Cool, Huh
lyricalash
there's more multilayered about the twin cities.. do you guys have that on this site??
on page 44 look at the grass line at Pooks chest...follow the grass line to the right until it intersects with the bottome leaf of the thistle...right where the grass line intersects the leaf i'm reading on the leaf "2 st and 36S" (or it could be "3 st and 36S")... 








