What's new

Treasure coast was a wash!

s1u2r3f4

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2011
Messages
421
Reaction score
186
Golden Thread
0
Location
On the brink....
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II
Minelab Explorer ll
Sov Gt
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went to Vero/Wabasso yesterday and today hoping that the high surf and wind would expose something good. No such luck. But, boy, were there a lot of guys thinking the same thing. This is my meager take after much walking. Would love to know if anyone got anything :diamond-earrings::diamond-earrings::diamond-earrings:
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    578 KB · Views: 283
Upvote 0
Maybe that is the key to a 1715 ship? <jk> THanks for sharing and there are plenty of us wishing we had the opportunity to give it a try. Give me a shout on your trip and maybe we'll car-pool.

-David
 
was there thurs night for 5 hours, you got more than I did!

chuck.
 
That's more than what I find on most days.

Still a good hunt; I like the crosses.

Lorraine
 
It was cool to be there but sobering to think what happened off that coast. The one little cross looks like a rosary crucifix. Funny to find them, though. You always wonder the source :icon_scratch:
 
Its the you never know that drives us. Keep digging and refillin cause u never know
 
Its the you never know that drives us. Keep digging and refillin cause u never know
No kiddin! It's the coolest way to escape :icon_queen:
 
The next cross might just be gold, with an emerald or two. On this coast it could possibly happen that way. :icon_thumleft:
 
Sebastian to vero had no erosion when the "big blow" happened last week, but the beaches farther south did. Need a dune banger to improve conditions in the area. Tax payers keep footin the bill for the wealthy to protect their invesments - Seems to be obamanomics for some reason!!!!!!
 
The next cross might just be gold, with an emerald or two. On this coast it could possibly happen that way. :icon_thumleft:
Hope springs eternal!:headbang:
 
turtle trail/ seagrape area last night was a complete bust!!!! last Thursday there were obvious signs of erosion, a radial tire half exposed on the slope, a line of large blue sandbags exposed , steps from private residences with a two feet drop off to the sand, shells and very small cuts at the extreme lowtide waterline.................all gone now!!!! really disheartening to drive an hour and come away empty handed. maybe I should have drove another half our?:dontknow:

chuck.
 
turtle trail/ seagrape area last night was a complete bust!!!! last Thursday there were obvious signs of erosion, a radial tire half exposed on the slope, a line of large blue sandbags exposed , steps from private residences with a two feet drop off to the sand, shells and very small cuts at the extreme lowtide waterline.................all gone now!!!! really disheartening to drive an hour and come away empty handed. maybe I should have drove another half our?:dontknow:

chuck.

Well at least your not wondering any more. Same here shells last night. Today nothing but sand. Got some tackle though. The fishes are so lucky I got hooked on this hobby.Untill I get a backpack that will hold me rod
 
turtle trail/ seagrape area last night was a complete bust!!!! last Thursday there were obvious signs of erosion, a radial tire half exposed on the slope, a line of large blue sandbags exposed , steps from private residences with a two feet drop off to the sand, shells and very small cuts at the extreme lowtide waterline.................all gone now!!!! really disheartening to drive an hour and come away empty handed. maybe I should have drove another half our?:dontknow:

chuck.
Wow! I know how you feel. I covered all that and more. Saw the blue sand bags. Maybe next time :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom