Erik in NJ
Silver Member
- Joined
- Oct 4, 2010
- Messages
- 4,065
- Reaction score
- 3,043
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- The Garden State
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Explorer SE Pro & CTX-3030
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Upvote
44

Holy crap, What color hair does she have?![]()
Believe it or not she's not too dumb so I'm a little surprised, but I know that at least one $100 gift certificate has been thrown away in the past
and God only knows what else. 




LOL. I'm not sure if any money is getting thrown away but I have noticed that when were out if my wife needs a dollar or two no matter what I give her I get no change. My kids seemed to pick up this habit also... To get back some of my lost funds I try to open the dryer first right after it stops to see which of my bills come back to daddy. Daddy's laundered money...
NJ
Only problem is it'll be my own.
. My best cash find was made about 30 years ago. I was driving down the main highway in town and saw a small brown bag that had been run over many times and totally beat up and flattened. But even when driving by at 35 mph I thought I saw what looked like part of a bill sticking out of the bag. I quickly whipped into the first parking lot and ran back to grab the bag. Turned out it was from the local ABC store and there was a receipt in the bag showing a purchase of $21 and change, and it was paid for with a $100 bill. And the $78 + change was all in the bag. I figured the guy must have finished off his bottle while driving, then decided to pitch the "trash" out the window. Don't think I'll ever top that one.
Well she won't check my pockets any more because about 15 years ago she came up with a "hand full of dirt" from when I used to put finds in my left jean pocket. That was a long time ago (of course for many years now I have been using a finds pouch on a military belt that also holds all my tools) and so since then many, many bills, business cards, and even my wallet has been washed![]()