Erik in NJ
Silver Member
- Joined
- Oct 4, 2010
- Messages
- 4,065
- Reaction score
- 3,043
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- The Garden State
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Explorer SE Pro & CTX-3030
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Upvote
44
Yes, same here, if she wants $5 and I give her $20 somehow the other $15 gets spent on something! I will have to look for "laundered funds"Only problem is it'll be my own.
BTW, the money I posted was returned to the rightful owner and I didn't even get a thank you![]()

I put all junk in my back right pocket of my detecting jeans. The other day my wife slung my pants across the nightstand...the junk was gone but all the leftover dirt was everywhere haha.
Good job nabbing those bills from the trash!




Now,that's funny, I don't care who you are.My kitchen garbage can! Went to throw something into the garbage and saw thisObviously done by my wife. I wonder how many other items that I can't find have suffered a similar fate
![]()

