Treasure Hunters Cookout

Capt Rodney

Feb 9, 2010
Re: Treasure Hunter's Cookout

Aquanut Thank you very much for the invite to all us treasure hunters.I'am new to the web site but I'am not new to the treasure hunting or finding issue .I love what I do for a living who could ask for anything more.Anyway I really do appreciate the fact that you would take the time and energy to invite all of us treasure hunters to get together.As you well know we are a very unique bunch and to see us all as one group is quite a special feat As you see as time goe's on we are losing some of the pioneers of our business.So I feel it is a great thing for you to have an event that allows us to get with one another and share times of which we can never replace or ever duplicate for that I 'am truley thankfull. So with that being said you can count on myself,Capt Rodney my first soulmate Nikki.My real firstmate Eric as well as three other of my co'workers with that being a total of six of us to be visiting you and the rest of the group.Ounce again thank you very much for the opportunity .Look forward to see you and everyone else it looks like it will be quite the event. Thank you Capt Rodney

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

John,

Ill bring over a few captured stray cats to keep Laffitte busy while we party. :laughing7:

OP
OP
aquanut

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark

Welcome aboard Capt'n Rodney.
I'm looking forward to meeting you and your crew! It will be a good day!
Oh, and Fisheye, leave the cats, I've already got three too many.
BTW, If you all can, bring some lawn chairs. I've run out of seats for all the.....
Aquanut

comfortably numb

Mar 31, 2010
Crystal River, Florida
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II,
MPX,fisher 1280x
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Dell,
Dig around and see if you can find any old maps with an X on them, I seem to have lost mine. :laughing7: I do look forward to meeting you and hearing more about your adventures.
jeff

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

aquanut said:
Welcome aboard Capt'n Rodney.
I'm looking forward to meeting you and your crew! It will be a good day!
Oh, and Fisheye, leave the cats, I've already got three too many.
BTW, If you all can, bring some lawn chairs. I've run out of seats for all the.....
Aquanut

From the sounds of it are you sure your not physically runing out of room for the bodies...LOL Going to be a lot of hunters there.....I look forward to meeting all.....

BYOC..........Bring your own chair.....LOL

OP
OP
aquanut

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used

The girls just got back from COSCO and I can attest they had a good time shopping! They said they're going to Publix tomorrow! Omigod!
Aquanut

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks

I'm bringing more chairs and tables. Look for me Rodney.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too

with deep regeats i have to say will not be able to make it (dang it)-- on 5/8/10 at my metal detecting clubs "annual" beach hunt -- i fell causing what they call a very bad "high ankle sprain" to my right foot / ankle / leg ----thats is of course my "gas /brake pedal" foot --my doctor said it will take about 3 -4 weeks to heal right and has a "air cast" on my foot and wife insist that i take it easy and take my meds --thus not long driving allowed (pain meds and driving is a no no) --again my deepest regeats --ivan

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks

WOW Ivan. So sorry to hear about your accident. I'll tell you what, we will move the "Treasure Hunters Cookout" to your house. Just give us your address and we will be there!

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too

give my poor ole wife a heart attack if the whole "crew" just showed up --shes not a "crowd" person in general , she is a stay at home "quiet" type and doesn't like to go outdoors out much -- i call her "the queen of the a/c" but she does not object to me treasure hunting and doing "outdoor" stuff and is in fact supportive of my "hobbys" ( since she gets to eat out and its in the A/C she has started attending our monthly metal detector club meetings and is our "raffle" draw person now) -- she really does care for me --- :D

OP
OP
aquanut

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used

Ivan,
I'm really sorry you can't make it. A lot of people asked if you were going to be here this year. You will definitely be missed!
Get Well Soon,
Aquanut

vacavala

Sep 13, 2007
Sebastian Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aqua

hey john just got back into town from working in nj for 2 months I will make it girl must work but will be there thanks
john vacavala

OP
OP
aquanut

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used

Glad you guys can make it!
I've got 36 racks of ribs cooking and waiting with the chicken, burgers and hotdogs to go on the grill tomorrow!
It seems my guys with the Gumbo and Oysters have run into problems they can't cure in time for the cookout, so we will have to see them next time. As always, there is some little detail at the last minute that seems to pop up, but it really is just a minor detail.
Aquanut

OP
OP
aquanut

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used

Interesting,
I've got 2,387 hits on this post and only about 50 guys that say they're coming... Does this mean that you 50 guys posted 40 some hits on this topic or do we have some shy treasure hunters out there? Like I've been saying, everyone is welcome.
Aquanut

S.S.Tupperware

Jul 18, 2009
Orlando
Detector(s) used
PI Dual/Coinmaster 5500d/DFX/BHID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Tim and I will be there... :thumbsup:

comfortably numb

Mar 31, 2010
Crystal River, Florida
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II,
MPX,fisher 1280x
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hey John, I'm debating on which route to take down there, Turnpike or 441. I really hate driving on interstates and I don't want to give FL any more of my money. But I don't want to be stuck in a traffic jam while you guys are partying! Whats the traffic like on 441 from say around Apopka to your place?
Jeff

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions