Treasure Marks/Signs - Diagnosed Here

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
this is real can you read this?ATTACH=CONFIG]859663[/ATTACH]

if and I say IF it was real..it is too faded to be trusted..the only way I would guess with this one, is if it is in a series
of signs that you have read and it led to this spot...if not forget it..it is meaningless graffiti ..you know natures camo
if it is one of a series of signs ect..pm for my best next move.
oro only for the truly informed
rangler

'poly wants a cracker'...a code cracker that is..'

ps a "Y" does not mean three entrances, no matter who you are or where you are...if you do the reseach it is called the ROBBERS "Y" and I will not give this up - do your home work and do not speak of things u do not know for sure on any of my threads, make your own thread and post your own theories..I post confirmed facts about treasure signs..dont spoil my threads with these ramblings...ok..thanks~!

Last edited:

billythekidder

Apr 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It leads to this... bird.JPG

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Hello L.C. ITs a turtle, It should be pointing N--S--E--W, the head is one direction, the head of something in its mouth shows to the right, the eye shows toward the picture taker and if theres a closed eye on the other side it shows 3 direction, if there's an eye on the other side there's 4 direction of travel. Some may say that it has an egg under it but it don't, its just another corner marker. I would appreciate the length and heigth if its convient. Wonderful post, thanks dsty

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello L.C. ITs a turtle, It should be pointing N--S--E--W, the head is one direction, the head of something in its mouth shows to the right, the eye shows toward the picture taker and if theres a closed eye on the other side it shows 3 direction, if there's an eye on the other side there's 4 direction of travel. Some may say that it has an egg under it but it don't, its just another corner marker. I would appreciate the length and heigth if its convient. Wonderful post, thanks dsty

Dsty:
I deleted my post to keep from confusing the situation. I yield to your knowledge. :coffee2:

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Hello Bill I don't think it confused anyone and I was just throwing stuff out there to see if it would fit, The Bible verse fit really good I thought, I have seen Places of Worship and sometimes there's a Cross, Podium, something sticking out of the ground kinda like a grave marker to indicate a cemetery, I don't know how it could be more revealing.

payne

Sep 24, 2013
New Site...thoughts needed

Long story short, I happened across a tree with lots of markings. The most recent I saw was from 99', but some looked EXTREMELY old. So needless to say this caught my attention, and I spent some time exploring the area. I noticed a stone that was partially buried, and looked completely out of place. Not sure what I was looking at I decided to shoot some pics, came home and "de-lurked" on TN, and sent a PM to Rangler and Old Dog. Rangler replied right away, and has been a HUGE help with this site, MUCH appreciated by the way Rangler as I am sure you are reading this!

The stone has been identified as a "Home Stone", based on its compass heading which points directly at Mexico City. Rangler also mentioned that it looked like a "Gun Type" symbol, which meant to follow the heading in the opposite direction. Following his instructions I came upon a couple of very interesting things, which I am going to post in this reply in hopes of getting some of the other great minds on TN involved!

Following the compass heading straight off the Home Stone, and in the order in which I came across them...

Hollowed tree - I'd say roughly 100yrds from the home stone. The hollow is about large enough for me to get inside, and goes up the tree as far as my flash will reach. This tree is still alive by the way, which I thought was pretty crazy!

IMG_1293.jpg

Ground stone - I am calling it this as I don't want to lead anyones eye in any certain direction. Upon first glance I saw it as one thing, then I sent it to Rangler and he saw it as something else. After hearing his thoughts, I see what he sees there as well. Which by the way has me reeling as to what the site may hold! The stone was found about another 150yrds from the hollowed tree, and again on the exact compass heading of the Home Stone. The stone lies about 8-10' away from a massive oak, and by massive I mean easily 40" in diameter at its trunk.

Now, I am going to say this...When we came across this rock is jumped out at us as out of place. It was partially covered by moss and debris, but the point on the top of the stone stuck out and appeared to be man made. Once we cleared all of that away, it not only looked not possible for it to be a natural formation, but the other rocks around it are rough weathered stone and this stone is more of a smooth granite type rock. I have looked at this stone for the past three days and gone back and forth on "can this really be what it seems, and is it possible that this is just natural and I'm reaching here"!!

I am adding a shot of the stone in its negative, as well as a contrast adjusted one, because there is a very straight line grooved on it that is hard to make out in the normal color pics...

IMG_1312.jpg IMG_1312_negative.jpg IMG_1311_contrast.jpg IMG_1313.jpg IMG_1314.jpg

Finally, and this is probably a stretch, but everything is starting to look like a sign!! We came across a relatively old White Oak with what almost looks like an arrow notched in it. This was about another 100yrds past the ground stone and in the straight line with the compass heading, but the arrow seems to be pointing back toward the stone. Upon examination, it is the only line on the tree that looks like this as far up as I can see. I didn't get the best picture of this, and will get a better one tomorrow if anyone thinks it means anything.

(edit) had to remove image, will post a new one

As a side note, this is on our own land so we are pretty free to do with the ground what we want...

Well, I'd say that is enough rambling for one post! I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Payne

Last edited:

payne

Sep 24, 2013
Yikes! Proof read that like 5 times, and just thought of two more things I wanted to say...
1. Home Stone is roughly 4' long almost perfect rectangle with kind of a pointer on the end which points directly at the Beech Tree with the markings that initially caught my eye
2. Also noticed another straight line groove in the close up pic of the point on the stone. It runs almost perpendicular to the one on the bottom of the stone in the contrast pic.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
owl 500.jpg

I ran a line from the tail to between the ears and found a much larger one 425 yards away. They were two points of a large triangle. Just something else for you to try. Might not work at your spot. Good luck.

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
The Jesuit Home Stone* that payne found is the third one I have seen in almost 30 years in the field..two pointing to Vera Crux this one pointing to mexico city...telling the time line of the jessies who were here to do their mining and making of monuments...to hide the Quint..
the item on the top of the home stone was the same thing as the back sites on a rifle...a "sight" always means to sight down for correct bearing and go
forward..which is the Direction...the Distance will be what ever jumps out at you...
oro bro
rangler

*jesuit home stone (c)opyright 2013-all rights reserved-rangler

Last edited:
OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
b.c.
you do have a very nice turtle indeed, in fact this turtle is one elemnent there are two other elements and they are two rabbits,
when you get critters in pairs, the idea is offspring, in the spanish case offspring is more goodies even double.
The total of 3 confirmed elements make a monument, The strange thing is no hoyo..confirmation, and that was unusual
with better pics at the correct timeline, more elements will be revealed I am sure, the possiblity is that this is the Kings own trail...the Royal Treasure Monument has no hoyos, ?a lesson Iearned long ago in Socal, This Alpha has a total of 9 elements but no hoyo~! harder to see and no confirmation like normal..yep The Kings Trail.Read oro mandate to take bettrer pics
thanks for posting your pic
oro mandate
rangler

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
b.c.
you do have a very nice turtle indeed, in fact this turtle is one elemnent there are two other elements and they are two rabbits,
when you get critters in pairs, the idea is offspring, in the spanish case offspring is more goodies even double.
The total of 3 confirmed elements make a monument, The strange thing is no hoyo..confirmation, and that was unusual
with better pics at the correct timeline, more elements will be revealed I am sure, the possiblity is that this is the Kings own trail...the Royal Treasure Monument has no hoyos, ?a lesson Iearned long ago in Socal, This Alpha has a total of 9 elements but no hoyo~! harder to see and no confirmation like normal..yep The Kings Trail.Read oro mandate to take bettrer pics
thanks for posting your pic
oro mandate
rangler

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
payne you got a fat owl there, seen it a few times, it is saying large cache figure out what would have been its pointer, hope you got the pic of it before you moved it...take the compass bearing of the pointer, this is your line-probably one of their favorites for confirmation. like 110 120 130 123 321 90* 29 degrees try 31 varas, measured @34"=1 vara then you dig down two feet, careful of omega map rock..dont move it before you get the pointers compass bearing. and photos before you move it.this rock might be shaped like a dogs head or an owl or just his ears. keep your site a secret, keep your mouth shut..be cool until the chance it right to dig it up
oro bro
rangler

* it is definitely the right ear~!looks like 29* degrees ha!

Last edited:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wannadig:
What is the history of this area? Could that keyed stone in a hole, be a 'letter drop" for some group or other?

bob632

Banned
Nov 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Et stone home....i mean homestone. nevermind.

Once again Rambler you are so close but way far away.

Let me help you a bit.

It all has to do with the expulsion of certain people from spain and their religion that they had to keep secret.

The Moriscos of Spain: Their Conversion and Expulsion - Henry Charles Lea - Google Books

These people need to find a certain spot on the earth in order to properly execute their religion:

http://www.math.nus.edu.sg/aslaksen/gem-projects/hm/0203-1-37-islamic.pdf

Now good luck putting this next stuff together, I recommend actually reading through it and then reflecting on it for a bit:

http://books.google.com/books?id=_x...EJdsA9nqO-lIBw7DKI3A&ci=75,406,905,134&edge=0

Estremadura, Leon, Gallicia, the Asturias, the Castiles (old and new), the ... - Richard Ford - Google Books

The Two Babylons: Or, The Papal Worship Proved to be the Worship of Nimrod ... - rev. Alexander Hislop - Google Books

Asshur and the land of Nimrod - Hormuzd Rassam, Robert William Rogers - Google Books

Also feel free to copyright any of that stuff, what with you being the smartest man in the world.....the world probably owes you any money generated from it.

By the way your "numidian princess" is actually a queen:

http://books.google.com/books?id=UF...aHNRxRp6QqIEXg7G8mZQ&ci=58,500,911,913&edge=0

http://books.google.com/books?id=UF...33#v=onepage&q=solomon nebuchadnezzar&f=false

Think I'm making it all up?

I guess we'll see.

Last edited:
OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
Yea Tigger as I said on the other thread, items like this w here left by the japanese undere Yamashitas buring of goodies,in the area, especiallyi the ammo seen ammo on about 10 different spos in the Philippine Islands\look around for a triangle of rocks, or trees, follow the point to a mound of rock and dirt take pics of a ny large bouldlers
looking for marks or signs, also look for old palm trees with slash marks on t hem even in ancient kanja script and or very
old mango tree..it is there somewhere, keep looking
good luck, so research on the area to find out how many troops were stationed there, give you clue to how deep the pit might be - alwlays use extreme caution when digging pits - death trap are common...watch for a stone or bone or clay carving of a chrystsantiium blossom- the Emporers own favorite death sign..was engraved on all Japanese rifles~!

bob632

Banned
Nov 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ShortStack, It is impossible to be a letter drop as the carved stone that goes in it fits so tight I don't think a letter in there would allow it to fit back together.

Bob62, This cone is in addition to a lot of other signs I have that don't equate to what your suggesting. i.e. owl rock, rock carved Indian head with back pack, and others, etc.

Rangler has alot more info on my site than any person in this world. He thinks it may be Jesuit and I am inclined to think so also, as I have a boulder as you slowly walk past it you can see several different images one of them being an image of a Jesuit. I was wondering why you seem to have a complex that others don't believe you, what does it really matter. you know what you believe and others know what they believe. Any of us that tell others we can read rocks are usually considered out of our minds anyway. There is no need to make a challenge of it by saying and I quote you "Think I'm making it all up? I guess we'll see." unquote.

Wannadig

Boy what a bunch of crap you just posted, you have no idea what any of this means and rambler makes it up as he goes along, put up or shut up> let's see some pictures.

and don't ever be condescending to me like that ever again or you will learn a lesson the hard way.

Now READ, UNDERSTAND, and REALIZE just what I've been posting.

http://books.google.com/books?id=jD...ZlbeohlP4wh3DfifALSw&ci=39,180,454,118&edge=0

http://books.google.com/books?id=jM...QjY6P0dQOb4wEkFx39g&ci=112,1212,621,63&edge=0

Your friend rambler has been spewing the same crap for years, he used to copy and paste page after page off of the internet and his posts would be three pages long< that's why I call him rambler.

that guy has to mark up other people's pictures because he has none of his own, don't just type your nonsense .......show us some proof.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ShortStack, It is impossible to be a letter drop as the carved stone that goes in it fits so tight I don't think a letter in there would allow it to fit back together.

Bob62, This cone is in addition to a lot of other signs I have that don't equate to what your suggesting. i.e. owl rock, rock carved Indian head with back pack, and others, etc.

Rangler has alot more info on my site than any person in this world. He thinks it may be Jesuit and I am inclined to think so also, as I have a boulder as you slowly walk past it you can see several different images one of them being an image of a Jesuit. I was wondering why you seem to have a complex that others don't believe you, what does it really matter. you know what you believe and others know what they believe. Any of us that tell others we can read rocks are usually considered out of our minds anyway. There is no need to make a challenge of it by saying and I quote you "Think I'm making it all up? I guess we'll see." unquote.

Wannadig
Its ok guys, Rangler has it covered. Exactly what is it you would like us to tell you? You did not pass the attitude check so you will get nothing from me. Pretty sure you just shut up most of the other guys too. Happy Hunting.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread