Treasure Marks/Signs - Diagnosed Here

grillz

Aug 2, 2009
shortstack. On page 42 of this thread you posted a picture, #836, showing an Owl, Bear and Duck.

The duck is a actually a sitting dog, you can see the rear haunches and the complete front leg and shoulder. Its' snout is pointing directly at two faces. One is a sun face and the other, a shadow face. The edge of the stone creating the shadow face appears to be in the shape of a lightning bolt.

I don't know if I'm cloud reading here, but this could be a very cleverly hidden Janus monument.

I would say if you came upon this rock pile an hour or so before or after the sun/shadow time, you would completely miss the two faces.

I don't know who found it or where, but I would suggest they go back and really check this place out.

engko

Apr 23, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sorry for posting many picture, anybody can explain me bout this pic..
it is a treasure sign? or not, it is a japanese sign?or a spanish sign... this all rock are found in 1 feet deep and when we continue digging it's really very hard seems like a cemented with solid rock like river rocks and also have a rocks found in mountain or in farm. the location is 100 meters from the seashore 30 meters from the river. there a perfect triangular postion of bamboo the location of the rocks being found is beside the bamboo. i also found a frog rocks without eyes,tail etcs,, only just a shape of a frog.
at this the operation is stop due to very hard solid like a cement and i don't know if we in correct direction to the object...

SAM_1459.JPG e
SAM_1458.JPG
SAM_1457.JPG

SAM_1456.JPG

SAM_1461.JPG SAM_1455.JPG
IMG-20120808-00592.jpg IMG-20120808-00593.jpg IMG-20120808-00594.jpg IMG-20120808-00595.jpg IMG-20120808-00596.jpg IMG_1153.jpg IMG_1167.jpg IMG_1168.jpg IMG_1169.jpg IMG_1170.jpg IMG_1171.jpg IMG_1172.jpg IMG_1175.jpg SAM_1451.JPG SAM_1452.JPG

Attachments

• SAM_1455.JPG
    SAM_1455.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 325

forgotmine

May 5, 2014
az & mx
Primary Interest:
Other
Interesting forum. Lots of good info from a few for sure. But whats with all the over blown egos? Doubt if anyone has seen it all or done it all. Dsty and shortstack seem to be really competent. Is this forum always about self proclamations of superiority and telling everyone else they are idiots? Disappointing to say the least.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
forgotmine:
I appreciate your kind words. Dsty is the one who lis highly knowledgeable about those drill holes. He's put in a lot of time measuring and comparing the shapes and their meanings. The only thing I have to offer is some screwy vision that sometimes is able to pick out shapes and weather worn signs and marks. I have not been "in the field", so to speak in many, many years and THEN was only into the electronic prospecting and cache hunting side of THing. I learned about the trail monuments and such late in life and didn't have the chance to put boots on the ground to investigate. I saw several as I was driving as and over the road trucker which was my career after retiring from the active duty Air Force in 1988.

There are several good folks on this forum who will offer their honest opinions on photos and deciphering codes and signs and, sadly, there is one or two who don't like to be questioned. You'll have to decide for yourself as to who is who. :coffee2: Many of us now believe that there were Ancients who originally mined and recovered valuable metals and gem stones in what is now America and then later groups came along to open those sites and even recover some of their goodies. The Spanish seem to have been only ONE of those groups.

And, welcome to the forum and I do like your avatar. :thumbsup:

forgotmine

May 5, 2014
az & mx
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks ShortStack. I definetly agree about the ancients. Have seen way to many things in AZ and down here in Mexico that support that theory. Am working on a 1617 site and will post some picks in a couple of weeks when I get back from it. Think you will find it interesting.

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Thank you forgotmine for the kind words, Bill or anyone else, do you have any Idea about what kind of symbol a cache of jewels would have

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you forgotmine for the kind words, Bill or anyone else, do you have any Idea about what kind of symbol a cache of jewels would have

I hadn't really thought of this before reading you question, but as I read it, the thing that popped into my mind was the "all seeing eye" with it's lines representing rays projecting from it. Couldn't that also be taken as a representation of a gem stone sparkling in the sun? Just a thought.

Also, there was one of the Ancient gods who really loved Turquoise and I have to wonder WHERE she first encountered that gem material. Is turquoise found in the middle eastern area? She was one of the original gods of the Annunaki(sp).....I THINK she was one of the original Group of 12, the governing body of the gods. I'll have to go back and re-read my books by Zechara Sitchin to refresh my memory.

Hey dsty, check out the thread on Measurements that was bumped back up to the top of the list. Look at the area measurement called a "labor". It might fit in with what you have been working on concerning the land plots set up by the early Spanish for those who would be following.

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Thank's Bill, that's the one I was working with ( Land Measurements ) seemed to fit everything that pertains to the square league, even the distances between Churches and the cache in the N.W. corner, Something else that has bumped around in side my head, The winged man = John = 4th book of the new Testament and if you reference it back to the 4th book of the Old Testament = Numbers seems to work better. I've seen the EYE with rays posted and it seems to fit, even using it as drill holes might work . Where did Lost Horse GO to,

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dsy:
If that "eye" has NO pupil, wouldn't that separate it from the "I'm watching you" eyeball to a basic shape of a sparkily gem? The basic shape of a cut and polished stone is called a cabochon, and that is the general shape that turquoise was polished. Also, other stones such as Tiger Eye, Star Sapphires. and maybe even Tourmaline. Diamonds, rubies and emeralds were usually FACETED.

bonuntr

Jun 7, 2012
Utah's Outback
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 LE, Garrett Eagle Eye Deepseeker, Goldbug 2, Bounty Hunter 505, Whites Super 500 Deepseeker, (old, but fun)!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION:

Hey everyone.....
I have a question that needs answering badly....At what depth is it most likely that you find a cache buried? (I am not relating to the deep tunnel, or shaft type caches here). I have seen several different ideas on the subject and am very curious. I have found a skull carved into a tree that is fairly big, (the skull is over 2 feet high and has required a lot of time and effort to carve). By the nose of the skull there is a small, out of place X, there are also other small X's at other places on the carving, (by the eyes, mouth, etc.) Just off the top of my head, it is my thought that the skull is represented by the nose on the carving, (as it is centered on the carving, and is also in direct alignment with a carved stone heart approx. 100 yds. due east of it). The heart has several drill holes on it along with triangles, and other writings that would only serve to confuse here. Whoever carved the skull and the stone heart have also flattened an area approx. 12 foot square around the skull, (it is in EXTREMELY steep country). Is it possible that something is buried by this carving, and if so, what depth should I try?
Note: I have two deepseekers, a Teknetics T2 LE with the 15 inch coil, and a Garrett deepseeker with the eagle eye attachement, the trouble with the Garrett is that the soil is too iron rich and gives confusing signals in the area, rendering it useless. The Teknetics will only seek down to about 3 feet......HELP!

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it depends on the country where the item is located sir and what treasure are you looking for. if it is located in the Philippines and you are locating a japanese treasure, you are bound to locate the most difficult treasure item in the world. the japanese did not just bury these golds by simply excavating a big hole and then backfilled it with the soil mackings. there are so many anti detectors, anti scanners, and decoys that they placed that even the expert drillers and geologist from other countries have encountered a hard time dealing with locating these treasures.

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thus, if you are just using a metal detector and detect an area from above, you are bound to fail. try drilling. but even drilling is a difficult method because you dont know where to drill in the first place.

bonuntr

Jun 7, 2012
Utah's Outback
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 LE, Garrett Eagle Eye Deepseeker, Goldbug 2, Bounty Hunter 505, Whites Super 500 Deepseeker, (old, but fun)!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone....

I have been working this particular site for what seems eons now, and need help with this blaze. Never seen anything like it before. Thanks in advance to all!

Bytheway, there are no wrong answers, as this is not a test, I need everyone's input!

nevadalookingatskull 011.JPG

To add some context to this site, I will explain the photos below.
The blaze pictured below with the heart and the other blaze to the side are on a tree next to the blaze in question...
nevadalookingatskull 002.JPG

The blaze in the photo below is also a mystery to me.....It is on a tree on the other side of the heart blaze. (the heart "line" points to a ledge outcrop approx. a half mile distant. I have inspected the ledge, and have seen 3 possible entrances). I am not sure as to what the top photo and the bottom photo represent, and will not try to enter any of the entrances until I have an idea as to what they mean. Of the 3 entrances that are possible, 2 look to be extremely dangerous.
The photo below is of one of the possibles....looks pretty tricky, and darn dangerous!
centralnevadahole7.JPG
nevadalookingatskull 010.JPG

To give an idea as to size, the biggest rock in the front part of the photo is approx. 10 feet tall, the small entrance is a little over 3 feet in height, and 4 feet wide.

Last edited:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the second photo, the top of the blaze is in the basic "M" shape with the left peak being the pointer.

bonuntr

Jun 7, 2012
Utah's Outback
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the second photo, the top of the blaze is in the basic "M" shape with the left peak being the pointer.
Awesome....any ideas on that upper photo blaze?

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Hello cpowell, It may be a corner marker, I like the upside down V, If its easy to get to I would look along the flat part both directions for at least a quarter mile, stand where you can see one side and the top

bonuntr

Jun 7, 2012
Utah's Outback
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have had good luck by putting every mark, (and what I believe them to be), on a self-drawn map. More than once it has led me to a new mark/sign that I was missing previously.

herrpolat

May 21, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread