Treasure signs from ME

cervantes

Oct 28, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello hunters,

I'm new member here and I was hoping you could help me out with these signs. Pictures attached.

in that location too mayn tombs were found royal tombs, monks tombs...etc

most likely these signs belong to the Byzantine civilization. does any one have any idea how to interpret these codes an sigs?

or at least to which civilization do they belong. I have too many other signs.

Attachments

• DSC00668.jpg
    DSC00668.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 701
  • DSC00669.jpg
    DSC00669.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 580
  • DSC00672.jpg
    DSC00672.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 687
  • DSC00683.jpg
    DSC00683.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 611
  • DSC00696.jpg
    DSC00696.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 634
  • DSC00824.jpg
    DSC00824.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 646
  • DSC00826.jpg
    DSC00826.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 604
  • DSC00827.jpg
    DSC00827.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 599

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Hi Cervantes,

Welcome to treasurenet.

If you're in the Middle East, you might get more help from an archeologist at one of your nations universities rather than a sign reader from the U.S.

In the U.S. our archeologists concentrate a lot of their efforts on pre-historic native American sites but in the Middle East they would be studying the civilizations that left sites like those shown in your pictures.

As an example, here is a link about an area in Egypt where archeologists have found a lot of carved symbols related to a trail.

http://www.zarzora.com/Gilf Kebir & Djedefre Water Mountain.htm

Good luck.

Rick

OP
OP
C

cervantes

Oct 28, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Rick.

I did try to check with local archeologist but they weren't that helpful.

I thought you might have an idea.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Middle East is the area with the oldest civilizations on earth dating back to pre-deluge days. The Sumerians were the oldest and the source of everything the Greeks get credit for. So, with all of those advanced folks living in and passing through your area, the possibilities of WHO are responsible for the markings you've found is in the high single digits, at least.

One thing for sure. The Spanish weren't active there. They were busy taking over lands belong to folks in other parts of the world who couldn't defeat them. I think that if they'd traveled into the Middle East, they'd gotten their heads handed to them...........literally. :laughing7: The Moors taught the Spanish a hard lesson; chief of which was, they'd didn't want anything to do with A-rabs. :laughing9:

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Hi Cervantes,

Please check your countries archeological laws before you search around any historical treasures like the site in your picture. I hope that you will study and record and not destroy anything.

Charles Kenworthy wrote a book titled "Unfound treasures of Mexico" On pages 15 and 44 he writes of "treasure shelter rocks". On page 15 he has a sketch of such a rock and it looks like the shelter shown on your fifth picture. Here is what he writes about them on page 15.

" These large free standing boulders were originally constucted by pirates and usually faced the open sea to advise that a weather protected anchorage was at that coastline point. The revetment/recessed area cut into the boulder is a perfect shelter from a rainstorm for about 4-6 persons. The Spanish used this monument to cover mine entrances in some cases; however, most of the time it was used for a shelter for treasures or high grade rich ore placed in a deep hole under the center of the boulder. Also this monument was used in flatland areas as an alpha monument and then, of course, nothing would be under it and it would simply be a message that further on the omega rock would be found which would look the same, yet this one would actually hide/shelter the mine itself or the treasure."

On page 44 he explains how pirates in the late 1400's devised codes, signs, symbols and monuments to be used throughout the world. The rock shelter was the monument they used to signify an area protected from weather-anchor or moor ship here. In the early 1600's the Spanish learned of its pirate meaning and began using this monument in inland locations to hide treasures under.

Rick

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Hi Cervantes,

I wrote post 5 because your picture was similar to the drawing in Kenworthy's book. That doesn't mean you have such a shelter rock but the article could give you a place to start in your research. You need to find out everything you can about the area your site is in. Don't give up on the archeologist. There have been many times when important historical treasures have been destroyed by those seeking valuable artifacts.

Rick

OP
OP
C

cervantes

Oct 28, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shortstack said:
The Middle East is the area with the oldest civilizations on earth dating back to pre-deluge days. The Sumerians were the oldest and the source of everything the Greeks get credit for. So, with all of those advanced folks living in and passing through your area, the possibilities of WHO are responsible for the markings you've found is in the high single digits, at least.

One thing for sure. The Spanish weren't active there. They were busy taking over lands belong to folks in other parts of the world who couldn't defeat them. I think that if they'd traveled into the Middle East, they'd gotten their heads handed to them...........literally. :laughing7: The Moors taught the Spanish a hard lesson; chief of which was, they'd didn't want anything to do with A-rabs. :laughing9:

I agree with you. and not only the Sumerians, also Romans.

cervantes said:
Hello hunters,

I'm new member here and I was hoping you could help me out with these signs. Pictures attached.

in that location too mayn tombs were found royal tombs, monks tombs...etc

most likely these signs belong to the Byzantine civilization. does any one have any idea how to interpret these codes an sigs?

or at least to which civilization do they belong. I have too many other signs.

Thank you, Rick. where can I get a copy of that book""Unfound treasures of Mexico"? just wanna take a look. to be honest with you. it's illegal to search for such tings in my country so i can't share ith with anyone that easy. I personally found some targets before. I have some pics they are shocking. but sorry i can't just post them anywhere. I'm doing this(treasure hunting) for my own benefit. I love treasure hunting following marks, turtles, scorpions, crosses... I have plenty of marks. but anyway it's not that easy ancient people were smart and knew how to hide their wealthes

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Sorry Cervantes, I can't help you with the book. The last time I tried ordering one of his books, I had to wait for months and I still couldn't get it so I cancelled my order.

I hope you don't mind if I encourage you to know and obey the antiquity laws in your country. Our laws are pretty strict over here but I make an effort to find out what they are so I don't break any. I don't want to go to jail for trying to dig up something that probably isn't even there. About 95% of my efforts are in research. I use the internet, the library and our state archeologists and historians. I like to go into the field and try to figure out the carvings but the land I study on belongs to the state so I don't dare dig or use a metal detector. If you concentrate your research to the area you live in, you could become an authority on your area's history and the archeologists and historians will be coming to you asking for help.

Good luck with your research.

Rick

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread