What's new

treasure_lady Remember Me? Now in Texas!

treasure_lady

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2005
Messages
465
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas Gulf Coast
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Hello everyone! Some of you will remember me when I use to post my finds from northeastern California. I moved to the Texas Gulf Coast in 2006. Shortly thereafter, I had a stroke, and then last year Hurricane Ike! I am fine now from the stroke and we only had tree damage from Ike...thank God! My elderly Mother stayed with us for a while and then moved back home with my brother. My Mother and Brother lost everything in the hurricane though, and are now living in a fema trailer! Life can be tough and very unpredictable at times!
So now that things are getting somewhat back to normal around here for us...I ready to go metal detecting again! I've been detecting around my yard and just went out to a park for a short time, a couple of days ago..so only a few finds. As soon as it stops raining though...I'll be hitting the parks, school yards and the beach! I just wanted to say hi to all my old friends here on TNet, and to all of you I haven't met..I look forward to making new friends!

Happy Hunting!
Marcia the treasure_lady
 
Welcome Back Marcia !
 
Well Gosh!

Good luck to you, Marcia!
rmptr
 
Go get 'em and have fun! Them troubles need to be put under the coil!
 
:wave: Marcia, great to see you back with us.

:wink: RR
 
So nice to meet you, Marcia. Getting out and about is about the best thing that you can do for body and soul. Happy hunting.....jim
 
Welcome back. I'm sorry to hear about your bad fortune, but glad that everything is alright.
 
W E L C O M E B A C K

KEEPA DIGGIN

MLHUDSON
 
Thank you your welcome back and comments: rmptr, texastee, lowbatts, RR, Jim, cashe crazy and MLHudson! It's great to be "home" again with all of you! I look forward to seeing all of your finds and hope to have some of my own to share soon!

Happy Hunting!
Marcia the treasure_lady
 
Welcome back treasure_lady!! Glad to see you found your way back. Lookin' forward to seeing your Texas finds. :thumbsup:
 
Welcome back t_l !!! looking forward to your latest and greatest finds :thumbsup:

Hal
 
Thanks stoney! Nice to see ya!
Thanks Hal! As soon as the rain stops here.. I'll be ready to go!
 
Welcome back. We have definitely missed you. Sounds like you had a run of bad luck. I'm glad that things seem better and that you will be hitting the parks soon. Look forward to hearing and seeing your finds.
 
Now you're in God's country and away from Kalifornia. Congratulations and good hunting! Monty
 
Monty, ?? Tekass is god's country? hmmmmm Having chased wets all over it , I have a different opinion. Course the Marfa country is beautiful to an atavastic bum like me.

Don Jose de La Mancha
 
Compared to Kalifornia it is Real De! Monty
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom