TRISH!

Kelly you sound like someone who has also quit or loved someone with the problem. Good Advice!

Trish just keep up the good work like Montys Dr. said worry (if you have to) later about weight you'll have a lot longer life to think about stuff like that with later! And like Kelly said don't try to worry over other stuff or you will stress out and smoke!

Mental Granny said:
Kelly you sound like someone who has also quit or loved someone with the problem. Good Advice!

Trish just keep up the good work like Montys Dr. said worry (if you have to) later about weight you'll have a lot longer life to think about stuff like that with later! And like Kelly said don't try to worry over other stuff or you will stress out and smoke!

granny
I have never smoked or had to quit.... but it just seems to me that its best to take one thing and work with that rather than try and deal with the whole BIG picture.?
keep up the good work Trishers!

and a little "whoo hooooo" to AA who also has stopped smoking! yeah!!!
:wav: :duckie: :duckie: :duckie:

you doing ok kiddo???

Oh yeah....still not smoking. Just getting fat.....lol...still eating cashews and anything else i can get my hands on.
Hubbys still not smoking either...we're both gaining weight, but i suppose the weight will be easier to deal with than replacing a lung, or dealing with cancer.

:thumbsup: smoke free

you are for sure a rock star girly!!!
i'm so happy for you both. keep up the rocking great job!
im thinking of you always!
:wav: :wav: :wav: :duckie:

Great job there to you and your hubby! :icon_sunny:

I AM STILL PRAYING FOR YA"LL!

Don't worry about the food like I said stuff taste good again ! Summer will be here before ya know it and you will be out and about with all that extra air your getting so you wont keep any extra weight to long!

Being a quitter and being married to a quitter, I know exactly what you are going through. If we can do it, you guys can. Endeaver to Perservere! :D Monty

Are you still smoke free? I met Montana Jim that had formed a support blog on here for quitters. My last smoke was Jan.31 st 2009. Its really hard to cause my wife, mother, mother in law , brother and sister all SMOKE! Everyone in my family smokes except me and the kids. Keep it up. Hope the both of you stay smoke free. Cigs went up another $.62 here. Dont want to pay to be a slave to nicotine anymore.

TRISH!!!!
its over 3 weeks... how are you doing? i havent see you post an update in a little while..
its still going well? I hope so! please let us know... i'm always thinking about you.

Right at 5 months for me and the Missus! Every once in a while while we're just sitting around one of us will jump up and yell something like, "Oh God! I crave a smoke!!" Then we go get a mint or something else that makes us gain weight and it passes. You go girl! Monty

:hello:
Hey guys/gals! Sorry i havent been on in a while, just busy working my tail off! I havent had a day off in weeks...way to busy to even think about a smoke, although, the thought still crosses my mind every now and then.

I havent even been around any of my family or friends because most of all of them smoke, and i didnt want a reason to 'fall off the wagon', i was scared. Today i went to a friends house for her little grandbaby's birthday party, i was a little hesitant because she smokes and so do the other woman who she hangs around with, and i knew when i got there, she would be smoking, i was so afraid i'd want one to the point that i would give in only because they were doing it, and guess what, i got there, they are smoking, just as i thought, and i never once wanted one! I was so proud of myself! :headbang:

I can finally say, I am smoke free! Im the way i've wanted to be for many many years, i just couldnt do it on my own. Thanks Kelly, and all of you who gave me the encouragement i needed. If it werent for you all, i would probably still be blow'n smoke. LOL....

I feel great! I have so much more energy. I cant believe how good i feel.

Just wanted to drop in and say "hey from a non smoker!"

Love & Hugs!

girl you smokinen. oopps i mean your not dang it i mean good job. :tard:

TRISHERSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

YOU MADE MY DAY BABE! YOURE A ROCK STAR FOR SURE!!!!!

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU

KEEP IT UP!!! I KNOW YOU CAN! I'M SOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!

kell :duckie:

Trish I am sooooo very HAPPY for you and proud of you that is a BIG step being around a group of smokers and NOT giving in! Whoo Hooo!
I am going to have my 6 year anniversary on the 23rd sooo just keep it up! :icon_sunny:

Trish its been just over a month now how are ya doing?

I got an e-mail from a friend today she was thanking me for some support I'd given her a while back she quit 2 weeks ago, she has a machine has for a couple of years and has to take treatments a couple of times a day but was still smokin heavy! But she has stopped! :icon_sunny:

yeah trishers... where you at my girly?
out doing tons of fun stuff now that you can breath?
love you :icon_sunny: :icon_sunny:
...and :duckie:

aa battery said:
girl you smokinen. oopps i mean your not dang it i mean good job. :tard:
Nope...not smoking dbl a...hope your not either???? :nono: I still think about them everyday...wth?! i even dream about them! I dream that i smoke one, then i get so dang mad at myself, then i wake up and realize it was only a dream! lol....

K*E*L*L*Y said:
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU

kell :duckie:

love you 2 my sweet lil Kell. :love7:

Mental Granny said:
I am going to have my 6 year anniversary on the 23rd sooo just keep it up! :icon_sunny:

Ive thought about you everyday granny..your a great inspiration to me. I sure am glad your friend stopped smoking Granny, see how you help people?! Your great!

texastee2007 said:
Trish...somewhere you have given another the courage to stop smoking to!!! What a champ.

That would be great txtee...but it was all of you who gave me the courage....thanks so much for that. Ya'll are the champs!

Bridge End Farm said:
stick with it we all are praying for you

thank you bridge my brother... :-*

K*E*L*L*Y said:
yeah trishers... where you at my girly?
out doing tons of fun stuff now that you can breath?
love you :icon_sunny: :icon_sunny:
...and :duckie:

well...i havent done anything fun yet Kell....lol....still waiting on that, lol....just working my tail off, and i get so much more done since i can breath! Used to, when i smoked, i'd go to work, and leave at 3:30pm cuz i was exausted! Not anymore, i work till late in the evenings now can you believe?! Had no idea what i was missing out on...Feels great!
Main thing is, no more alergies, and lots more energy... not to mention my health.

love & hugs sugar boo!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back