Amona
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Apr 11, 2005
- Messages
- 383
- Reaction score
- 9
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Sardinera, Mona Island
- Detector(s) used
- GTI2500,Seahunter Mark II, Eagle eye two box
- #1
Thread Owner
Tr's hunter wanted for Caribbean Expedition
Hi
I'm looking for a Treasure H. partner for a future expedition in Puerto rico and eventually Mona Island. He or 'she' must to be responsible for his or hers expenses included fly ticket, boat trip, food, water, etc.
e.i. * Fly ticket from US to Puerto Rico- $200(Florida)-$400. Round Trip.
* Trip in boat from Puerto rico to Mona Island-$1,500. or less
* Food, water, equipment, etc,.$$$
If you're ready to split the expenses of the boat, food, water to 50% each,...send me a PM. The days to spend in expedition, we have to coordinate. I have my vacation ready to be used and the boat's capitan ready.
Good luck
Amona
Hi
I'm looking for a Treasure H. partner for a future expedition in Puerto rico and eventually Mona Island. He or 'she' must to be responsible for his or hers expenses included fly ticket, boat trip, food, water, etc.
e.i. * Fly ticket from US to Puerto Rico- $200(Florida)-$400. Round Trip.
* Trip in boat from Puerto rico to Mona Island-$1,500. or less
* Food, water, equipment, etc,.$$$

If you're ready to split the expenses of the boat, food, water to 50% each,...send me a PM. The days to spend in expedition, we have to coordinate. I have my vacation ready to be used and the boat's capitan ready.
Good luck
Amona
You started talking about drug runners, illegal immigrants, gun fights, etc. and somehow in my mind, the price went up from food and gas to possibly my LIFE! Your adventures sound great, and I'd love to read the story when someone does go with you...but I'd much rather contend with Sharks than drug runners with guns. That's just me though. I recently flew to Florida to go on a hunt with some TNET members, so I'm the type of guy who WILL actually show up if I say I will. My future plans are to live on an island somewhere, and I want to see the entire Carribean before I make up my mind. Since I haven't yet been to Puerto Rico, it interests me...just not sure if my logistics will coincide with Amona's, but i hope so!
I was always curious about MDing in San Juan. You say it is legal? Sounds cool. 8) I have some old maps of San Juan.








