hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
My 75 year old mother lives with me. If one of us gets sick, one of us, as in me, will have to live in the garage for a couple weeks or more,with no plumbing and only a single 120v outlet. It's a #%+€ state of things to be in and if you got a cabin or a van to hide out in, or to hide your sick in, more power to you IMO.

I actually knew a young woman/girl probably 17-18. She had a rebellious streak. Her father had enough and made her stay in the garage. There was a toilet in the space but the only way she had to clean up was with the water in the toilet tank.
Tough love I guess.
A father can expect rebelliousness in a boy and figure he'll get over it in time. A girl is different. Girls drive fathers nuts.

OP
OP
digging440yrs

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Balls--strong line of thunderstorms coming , 50+ mph wind -hope we don't lose power, everyone stocked up with frozen food

OP
OP
digging440yrs

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Few hundred without power, we got lucky so far----edit -make that around 1100 without power

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MAn who just died from it had spent days in Disney prior.

He also had underlying health problems and a compromised immune system.

The guy who died after visiting disney and universal...."Jeffrey Ghazarian, was considered a higher-risk patient with a history of asthma and childhood bronchitis. He also had undergone testicular cancer surgery in 2016"

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He also had underlying health problems and a compromised immune system.

The guy who died after visiting disney and universal...."Jeffrey Ghazarian, was considered a higher-risk patient with a history of asthma and childhood bronchitis. He also had undergone testicular cancer surgery in 2016"

My point was... he was AT Disney for days prior.

In other words... The massive amounts of people he was in direct or close contact with.

OP
OP
digging440yrs

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New study shows virus may be twice as deadly for men---may be

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I’m beginning to think this was all a ploy of the toilet paper industrial complex

BillA

Bronze Member
May 12, 2005
Drake, Costa Rica
I’m beginning to think this was all a ploy of the toilet paper industrial complex

deeper than that

ETdzgctXkAA7poj

Colonel Cassad

no idea what those bags are ? ?

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Them and the wipes guys.

Hey that has a nice ring to it... "The Wipes Guys".

"Tune in next week when The Wipes Guys take on the paper towel guys."

BillA

Bronze Member
May 12, 2005
Drake, Costa Rica
BTSOOM

KS given where its from and the classical presentation, would suspect an allegory of some type
in the native language the slang word for the bags of nuts may have a second meaning - which is the joke
greek to me

edit; bagged cat food ?

Last edited:

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What do you guys make of this...fake news? Says National Guard likely put on alert nation wide this weekend prior to a 2 week shut down announced early next week? Rioting and looting?! Seems pretty un responsible to publish a story like that without citing sources. Same old “according to a source” we are growing accustomed to reading in these bombshell type stories. :(

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/breaking-trump-eyes-2-week-quarantine-only-drug-grocery-stores-open

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread