gravediggermax-vabeachva
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Nov 24, 2005
- Messages
- 2,027
- Reaction score
- 475
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- va beach, va
- Detector(s) used
- se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Tues & Wed
Two spins.
Tues……….Mike and Chris are spinning, big rich is in the background .
Mike and Chris are departing for mich. Wed. morning, so I get home early and with my chris’s help we give them a departing dinner.
Wed………….lane is bleak for hunters and targets, after awhile I see david and along comes bobby w. and ended up seeing jimmy d a little later, might have seen hollis j off in the distance too.
Lot of pics from two spins
Good luck
.
.
.
.
Two spins.
Tues……….Mike and Chris are spinning, big rich is in the background .
Mike and Chris are departing for mich. Wed. morning, so I get home early and with my chris’s help we give them a departing dinner.
Wed………….lane is bleak for hunters and targets, after awhile I see david and along comes bobby w. and ended up seeing jimmy d a little later, might have seen hollis j off in the distance too.
Lot of pics from two spins
Good luck
.
.
.
.
Upvote
0

)







