tuesday Evening Treasure xx

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Well the weather is certainly giving us grief, beautiful sunshine.. then sudden heavy showers!! The joy of english summer 😆 xx

A gorgeous 1573 Lizzy hammered for me! 😳 wow!! Couple of lead weights, musket ball, monster cow ear tag! Little fastener and small square piece, a bent pre dec, pretty button, more buttons and yes another crusty Roman !!

The day lillies are popping out, stunning flowers! xx and finally the real treasure at the end of the Rainbow… Himself! Bless his heart 😆 xx
IMG_7916.jpeg
IMG_7915.jpeg
IMG_7917.jpeg
IMG_7918.jpeg
IMG_7919.jpeg
IMG_7920.jpeg
IMG_7921.jpeg
IMG_7922.jpeg
IMG_7924.jpeg
IMG_7923.jpeg
IMG_0254.png
IMG_7928.jpeg
IMG_7908.jpeg
IMG_7906.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7905.jpeg
    IMG_7905.jpeg
    1,008.3 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_7908.jpeg
    IMG_7908.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 7
Upvote 22

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congrats on the Lizzie hammered, it's been awhile since you have gotten a silver.
Well done also on the spur and the coin weight.
Screen Shot 2023-07-12 at 6.26.41 AM.png

Ah himself the treasure you certainly captured a good one.

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the Lizzie hammered, it's been awhile since you have gotten a silver.
Well done also on the spur and the coin weight.
View attachment 2093260
Ah himself the treasure you certainly captured a good one.
Might be coin weight, however the markings are more like a Medicine Weight.

OP
OP
blossom

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Ive got to say… its like handing in homework for your favourite teachers to mark when i post… the anticipation is real 💕 Thank you Peps and Crusader xx

Also im sure the eagle eyed will have spotted my first left facing Roman… 😳… (according to himself)…!!! xx

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Egads.
That would require a brief break in the hunt.
And contemplation of how earnestly hunting needs to proceed for the day. Week.Month! L.o.l..

So of course our intrepid blossom , bolstered by himself's continued presence on the field of possibilities ("dang it we drove here we're going to hunt a while longer even if you scored big " type bolster ) tromps forth with the usual enthusiasm and sureness of hand to continue adding to her pile of priceless relics..
( Insert timely cow tag here to keep her humble.)

Congrats!
Roman stuff. Still crazy old.
1573. Hah! Pry open my sweaty fist to see it if I ever touch one in the field! l.o.l..

Another week , or season or two and "himself" might take the plunge and acquire an exclusive detecting hat.
Understood he's incognito now and might prefer such. As he can still feign ignorance of this whole detecting thingy do ; and just point at blossom saying I'm with her participating in her hobby thing searching for antique cow tags , sheep necklaces, and lead... You might stand back and not crowd her ; she gets animatedly excited if she finds a rusty nail..
But sooner or later he's just going to have to concede and find a suitable , though distinct brim if he's going to keep detecting. I wouldn't normally tweed or corduroy or hounds tooth , but when in Rome...

The poor man is under a lot of pressure out there.
He's poised for a predicament if he finds a large diamond. Doubly if he picks it up!
:laughing7:
Let's hope he hasn't quietly re hid one yet . Despite his suspicious distance keeping radius while swinging under the guise of covering more ground.... While we doubt he'd pass thier chance to spend it wisely in or near the same field.

Should he look unduly stressed though when inquiry is made regarding his hunting... More telltale sign can be ferreted out. Or a confession extracted under duress. Poor guy..
Here he was just humoring a hobby and next he's being interrogated on false charges by someone on the internet!
Tweed . Yes , Maybe..
Or lambskin ...
Straw on hotter days perhaps.
But one for all hunts would be better. Not too colorful but a band could add some flair if needed.
l.o.l..

Last edited:
OP
OP
blossom

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Egads.
That would require a brief break in the hunt.
And contemplation of how earnest hunting needs to proceed for the day. Week.Month! L.o.l..

So of course our intrepid blossom , bolstered by himself's continued presence on the field of possibilities ("dang it we drove here we're going to hunt a while longer even if you scored big " type bolster ) tromps forth with the usual enthusiasm and sureness of hand to continue adding to her pile of priceless relics..
( Insert timely cow tag here to keep her humble.)

Congrats!
Roman stuff. Still crazy old.
1573. Hah! Pry open my sweaty fist to see it if I ever touch one in the field! l.o.l..

Another week , or season or two and "himself" might take the plunge and acquire an exclusive detecting hat.
Understood he's incognito now and might prefer such. As he can still feign ignorance of this whole detecting thingy do ; and just point at blossom saying I'm with her participating in her hobby thing searching for antique cow tags , sheep necklaces, and lead... You might stand back and not crowd her ; she gets animatedly excited if she finds a rusty nail..
But sooner or later he's just going to have to concede and find a suitable , though distinct brim if he's going to keep detecting. I wouldn't normally tweed or corduroy or hounds tooth , but when in Rome...

The poor man is under a lot of pressure out there.
He's poised for a predicament if he finds a large diamond. Doubly if he picks it up!
:laughing7:
Let's hope he hasn't quietly re hid one yet . Despite his suspicious distance keeping radius while swinging under the guise of covering more ground.... While we doubt he'd pass thier chance to spend it wisely in or near the same field.

Should he look unduly stressed though when inquiry is made regarding his hunting... More telltale sign can be ferreted out. Or a confession extracted under duress. Poor guy..
Here he was just humoring a hobby and next he's being interrogated on false charges by someone on the internet!
Tweed . Yes , Maybe..
Or lambskin ...
Straw on hotter days perhaps.
But one for all hunts would be better. Not too colorful but a band could add some flair if needed.
l.o.l..
RC 💕 im crying with laughter 😂😂 xx

Almy

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2011
Maritime Provinces
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola
Primary Interest:
Other
I really like that 1573 silver! But all the finds are nice. I enjoyed reading the humorous note too!

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well the weather is certainly giving us grief, beautiful sunshine.. then sudden heavy showers!! The joy of english summer 😆 xx

A gorgeous 1573 Lizzy hammered for me! 😳 wow!! Couple of lead weights, musket ball, monster cow ear tag! Little fastener and small square piece, a bent pre dec, pretty button, more buttons and yes another crusty Roman !!

The day lillies are popping out, stunning flowers! xx and finally the real treasure at the end of the Rainbow… Himself! Bless his heart 😆 xx View attachment 2093244 View attachment 2093245 View attachment 2093246 View attachment 2093247 View attachment 2093248 View attachment 2093249 View attachment 2093250 View attachment 2093251 View attachment 2093252 View attachment 2093253 View attachment 2093254 View attachment 2093257 View attachment 2093258 View attachment 2093259
Awesome!!!! Congrats!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread