C choo Hero Member Joined Jul 31, 2009 Messages 833 Reaction score 2,489 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 21, 2018 #1 I went out yesterday to a field that had been flooded here in Ohio I walked a washout found a lot of brokes & I found a nice point & a nice little knife! Attachments image.webp 1.4 MB · Views: 106 image.webp 1.1 MB · Views: 94 Upvote 0
I went out yesterday to a field that had been flooded here in Ohio I walked a washout found a lot of brokes & I found a nice point & a nice little knife!
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 21, 2018 #2 2 nice finds thanks for sharing them.
Trezurehunter Platinum Member Joined Mar 22, 2003 Messages 20,452 Reaction score 25,953 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois / Oklahoma Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 22, 2018 #3 Very nice. That point is in great shape.